Belhaven University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management156 Graduates
Social Sciences63 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities51 Graduates
Biblical Studies48 Graduates
Health Care Management42 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management40 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Belhaven University Reviews
I am a freshman at Belhaven and it is a pretty good school overall! I am a social work major and my professors are amazing no lie. They really care about me as a person and a student and want to help me succeed! They definitely are part of the reason why I became a more open--minded person, which I am so grateful for.
The atmosphere is so genuine and I can tell that Belhaven University truly does enter their expectations around the Lord! They are not just a "Christian college", but they truly run their school in a way that puts God first, and I can tell that they love and encourage their students to do the same.
This experience has been one of the best in my life! I get to pursue my chosen career, the people here are so nice, and the Christian atmosphere is amazing. Belhaven is a place where anyone and everyone can fit in and feel welcome, and I am glad to be a part of this amazing family. Never change, Belhaven, because you are perfect already!