Beckfield College - Florence Reviews

Such a good school. Just finished my first quarter and was amazed at how the teachers were willing to work with you to help you succeed. Its been great so far.
So far my experience has bee good. The on line teachers are great and are always available.
My on line classes are great. The biggest struggle is putting off the work til the last minute which is easy to do compared to if you were to attend class.
Start Your Review of Beckfield College - Florence
I have not had the opportunity to use the post-grad services at this time.
I never had an issue of a teacher not willing to help. I receive emails all the time regarding if anyone needs additional help they are always available.
Many students are place din a job before they graduate or on hands on during the classes
So far the classes have been very informative with what my field of study is
I have nothing but positive things to say about the school and the professsor's. Everyone is always willing to assist with any issue that might arise
They are doing a great job.
I love my online classes but they take forever to enter grades into online systems.
I am not sure I have not interacted with them.
I do not know yet
The are very smart down to earth but very slow at entering grades into online stuff.
Great program Instructors who care about you succeeding instead of using classes as weeding out tools.
So far so good. They are very nice and very through about who they let into what programs.
Online classes usually have a higher workload and require students to respond to each other on various topics. Most of the time there really is not a student/professor relationship. Sometimes you never will see or even communicate with the professor teaching the course. Students you will keep in contact with weekly because it's required. The registration process is the same for online courses as courses taken on campus, which is a fairly simple process.
Students at my school are usually students who work full-time jobs, have families, and are in school full-time or part-time. Most students seem stressed or rushed with all of their responsibilities, but are hardworking and put a lot of effort into there school work. The school and the class sizes are small, so there is not a lot of room for diversity, but I feel within the past couple of years there has been a gradual increase in the diversity of students.
Start Your Review of Beckfield College - Florence
Financial aid at my school makes everything simple. They notify you when it's time to renew your FASFA, when they have processed your FASFA and bring you in to talk about what financial aid you were awarded. They also will fill out your FASFA with you at the school to help reduce errors. The faculty working in financial aid are amazing. They are knowledgeable and are glad to answer any questions you may have.
The career services center really helps in pairing students with jobs in there field of study, there particular interest in there field, helps students build a resume or to edit there current one, and they follow up after you start a job in your field of study to see how everything is working out for you. Alumni still receive job openings in there field of study, invitations to events the school is hosting and opportunities for alumni to stay involved in the school.
In the Bachelor program for criminal justice, students are held to a higher degree of integrity and responsibility. The workload can be pretty intense, but because of the awesome curriculum, the assignments are interesting and pertain to real life events happening in the world and relate to the class we are in. The best aspect of the classes are the teachers are professionals working in the field of criminal justice. They are able to offer advice and information on how certain jobs really are, not how you think they may be. Also, my program offers students the chance to use virtual firearm stimulators to learn how police and military use there weapons and how to aim. We are also offered the chance to process crime scenes set up by criminal justice professors and to use the tools real CSI teams would use on a scene.