High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Game and Interactive Media Design108 Graduates
Veterinary Technician and Assistant85 Graduates
Business Administration and Management50 Graduates
Animal Training27 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies25 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Forensic Science and Technology12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Becker College Reviews
I am a freshman, but I've been on campus a few times these past months. The professors are incredibly helpful with helping me adjust seeing that I'm not from here or the area. They have a wide variety of foods, all heathey and delicious. They even have options for vegans and vegetarians which is great because nobody likes eating plain salad everyday! The dorms are comfortable and it seems like everyone here is super open minded. I have yet to meet someone who discriminates against me or my equals.
I love Becker. I am in the adult accelerated program and feel that, for the most part, I am getting my money's worth. My professors are knowledgeable, and are often formidable forces in their fields (one of my professors is the VP of Accounts for a prominent local business, and another is in upper management in the Risk Management Department at a large local insurance company). I enjoy knowing that the professors I'm learning from have taken what they are teaching, applied it in their lives and were successful. Also, I love the fact that I have lots options for both online and in-person classes. The tuition is a bit high and the buildings do need some remodeling (especially the parking areas!), but overall I am enjoying my experience at Becker quite a bit!
I will become an incoming student athlete at Becker this fall. I have been to campus twice, and have met with plenty of student athletes, and general students. They were all very nice. I stayed in the dorms. They were good. The food was ok, but the town provided plenty of good alternatives for food. The city life makes things interesting. I look forward to coming here in the fall. As a student athlete, it should provide me with a college sports life, and a normal general academic life.