Beaumont Adult School Reviews

Google classroom was utilized during the pandemic, i enjoyed attending the Q+A's and how nice the staff were while on campus it was welcoming.
I personally enjoyed the way staff accommodated students especially during times of covid, it was at first up in the air ,but afterwards each student that at least tries to do the material are the ones who will be finishing strong and i feel competent enough to take the skills, education onward from this school to become the best LVN possible out in the field.
Completed the LVN program here. TEAS scores must be high to apply. I heard they now do interviews before accepting admissions. Clinical sites varied. Hospital, day care, skilled nursing facilities. ATI is also a major factor here. If you did not pass ATI proctored exams, you would not be able to move onto the next module with the rest of the class and were required to pass at level 3. If unable to pass modules, you would be under academic probation. If failed a module for the second time, you were to be academically dismissed from the LVN program. It is tough, but worth completing if you're interested in pursuing a career in nursing.
Start Your Review of Beaumont Adult School
Although this school teaches English, GED, and Nursing-they also have a class that helped me get my US Citizenship. The teacher was really great and she helped me fill out all the paperwork and practice for my interview. This whole class was FREE!
Everyone around campus i helpful. there isn't someone who won't help.
Financial aid helps a lot. You will need loans but they help.
They help you find a job after you finish all your classes.
You get your own laptop with the LVN program. Overall it's great.
everything you need is on campus. Even tutoring if you need it.
Classes are only a few days a week. not very time consuming.
It was pretty easy. And very helpful. Basically like a real classroom.
Everyone wants to be there. Everyone is helpful and they want you to succeed just as much as they want too.
I had a great time at this school. They made sure I understood what I was doing and I was very comfortable in the classroom.
It's a great school. They provide you with everything you need and they are concerned for your education. They want to help you succeed.
There are minimum choices. But if you want to be a nurse I would recommend this school.
classes are small and students stay together for the length of the program so we become like a big family teachers are willing to answer question and explain in detail
We get our own computers included in the program cost for LVN. 1computer lab that ppl dont use very much, no printing on campus, network is liked to the jr high network so a lot of stuff is blocked
Start Your Review of Beaumont Adult School
School is very small. Not may resource needed because staff is always willing to answer questions
They want the best nurses to graduate from the school. They believe in great theory and clinical, no mediocre work or you will not advance.
I like online because it gives you a chance to learn on your own time without the loudness of the class or other students.