Beaufort County Community College Reviews

The best part of being in a community college is the connection between professors and students. Have small classes gives the ability to form relationships much faster.
Beautiful campus, knowledgeable employees and a wonderful curriculum. They have a ton of information for VA students and they make sure that you have everything that you need for your classes.
Love the college!! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful campus. All of the staff is very helpful and if they are unable to help you they will point you in the direction of someone that can help. Campus is very safe.
Start Your Review of Beaufort County Community College
Beaufort offers a very welcoming environment, with knowledgeable associates and professors to help get you the education you need.
I have had excellent experiences at Beaufort Community College from academics, to wonderful leading instructors, and hands on experiences that have taught me so much!
I love BCCC! The teachers are excellent and always have time for each student! It is such a close knit school community.
I really like that atmosphere of everyone being a family and everyone want the best for you. There is a lot of support at the school from instructors to TRIO. I like how the classrooms are small so it's better one on one learning. However, there are things that I didn't like. I didn't like that there are so many pre requisite classes to take because it eats up you financial aid. I don't like that every semester a class gets drop or added to your major so it puts you behind in your major. I felt like communication was terrible between the financial aid headquarters and the students. Also, I wish that there was more diversity within the students and programs held at the school.
The have a variety of class times. Very convenient
Online was very convenient for my hectic schedule
I'm not sure of any post grad services
The teachers are awesome. They have lots of knowledge and experience.
Clinical settings help prepare student for the real world
I love the entire span staff, they push you in a good way. They support you and help in any way they can.
Not being able to get loans for school make its hard to finish. Being a self pay student, it's very stressful.
So far all staff so a genuine interest in my success
Over all, I have really enjoyed my experience at BCCC thus far. I still have two more years to go, praying I get accepted into the nursing program this go around. The teachers I have had have been friendly and really know their stuff. The administrative staff are fairly friendly as well.
I have taken quite a few seated courses that are called "hybrid" and most of the work is done online on Blackboard. Its fairly simple to operate but it does freeze up sometimes. The way the teacher has the page organized makes a huge difference as well. I had to drop a class last semester because the teacher didn't have his page organized well and would not help me when I asked for help. There really is not a registration process the student has to do - the college has that done for us. Peer-to-peer interaction is done through email and discussion boards in an online class.
Start Your Review of Beaufort County Community College
The experience I have had at BCCC thus far has been good. The best part is the school is only 15 minutes from my home and it is somewhat cheaper than a university (but still hard to pay the bill). I believe most of the curriculum I have studied so far has been pretty good. The only frustration I have had was in my anatomy and physiology class last semester. My study group and I had a time with that teacher. I have not had to transfer credits: I have only gone to Beaufort for two years and do not plan to go anywhere else.
The only thing that can set apart is that the faulty will actually sit and work with you through concerns.
The services have been very helpful throughout my school.