Beaufort County Community College Reviews

Every online class felt like I was still in the classroom. I still felt really involved in all of the online classes even though we would never meet face to face.
The teachers and staff always help out when you need it. Most teachers are very generous and are very good at explaining the lecture material.
I am currently taking online courses, at Beaufort County Community College, towards a degree in nursing. The most impressive thing I’ve encountered, over the years, is the great support from the staff members. My instructors respond to my emails pretty quickly, normally within the same business day. Even though, my classes are online, the assignments are very detailed and easy to follow. My adviser is also very helpful and reliable in helping me stay on track, choosing the right courses to take towards my nursing degree. Whenever I call the college on any issues, be it related to classes, finances or general questions, the staff is very attentive, reliable and helpful.
Start Your Review of Beaufort County Community College
The best part of being in a community college is the connection between professors and students. Have small classes gives the ability to form relationships much faster.
Beautiful campus, knowledgeable employees and a wonderful curriculum. They have a ton of information for VA students and they make sure that you have everything that you need for your classes.
Love the college!! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful campus. All of the staff is very helpful and if they are unable to help you they will point you in the direction of someone that can help. Campus is very safe.
Beaufort offers a very welcoming environment, with knowledgeable associates and professors to help get you the education you need.
I have had excellent experiences at Beaufort Community College from academics, to wonderful leading instructors, and hands on experiences that have taught me so much!
I love BCCC! The teachers are excellent and always have time for each student! It is such a close knit school community.
I really like that atmosphere of everyone being a family and everyone want the best for you. There is a lot of support at the school from instructors to TRIO. I like how the classrooms are small so it's better one on one learning. However, there are things that I didn't like. I didn't like that there are so many pre requisite classes to take because it eats up you financial aid. I don't like that every semester a class gets drop or added to your major so it puts you behind in your major. I felt like communication was terrible between the financial aid headquarters and the students. Also, I wish that there was more diversity within the students and programs held at the school.
The have a variety of class times. Very convenient
Online was very convenient for my hectic schedule
I'm not sure of any post grad services
The teachers are awesome. They have lots of knowledge and experience.
Clinical settings help prepare student for the real world
I love the entire span staff, they push you in a good way. They support you and help in any way they can.
Not being able to get loans for school make its hard to finish. Being a self pay student, it's very stressful.
Start Your Review of Beaufort County Community College
So far all staff so a genuine interest in my success
Over all, I have really enjoyed my experience at BCCC thus far. I still have two more years to go, praying I get accepted into the nursing program this go around. The teachers I have had have been friendly and really know their stuff. The administrative staff are fairly friendly as well.
I have taken quite a few seated courses that are called "hybrid" and most of the work is done online on Blackboard. Its fairly simple to operate but it does freeze up sometimes. The way the teacher has the page organized makes a huge difference as well. I had to drop a class last semester because the teacher didn't have his page organized well and would not help me when I asked for help. There really is not a registration process the student has to do - the college has that done for us. Peer-to-peer interaction is done through email and discussion boards in an online class.