Beacon College Reviews

When I first arrived at Beacon College, I immediately felt myself being at home with the people I will be surrounded by. Throughout my freshman year, I felt myself having a lot more confidence and independence. I also found the faculty and the staff being reasonable and very attentive with the wellbeing of the students. I am only glad to find a place that can support my needs, as well as accept me for who I am.
This school is amazing. They have a great Disabilty program. The kids are all treated equal. They have a happy environment and they also offer students jobs year round. The food is awesome. There’s tons of choices. The dorms are clean and nice and in great areas. The kids here and staff all have good hearts. The new RAP hall they opened is great. They also have a Starbucks open during the day! It’s so good
I like Beacon College. I am second semester Freshman. I would say that the professors and the education offered at beacon is excellent. One thing i personally don't think is amazing about the school is the social activities.
I feel lonely in Leesburg at times. It somewhat feels isolated, and sectioned off from the real world. I know Orlando is around the corner, but if you're a student without a car or a full time student, it is not so easy. There is a-lot of walking.
Start Your Review of Beacon College
Good relationship with professors with small classroom settings that is ideal for my personal college experience. I only wish their were more shops/eateries around in the local area that is easily accessible to students. Campus life is very nice especially since it is only made up of apartment complexes compared to traditional dorms. It does add a lot more personality to the living style as not many other colleges obtain apartment complexes. The food is pretty good with a decent selection to choose from in a small cafeteria but i only wish they stayed open later with more flexible hours during the day. Recreation is pretty decent with a gym very close to one of the complexes available during the day with very flexible hours. Student center is a nice place to hang with friends or do some work as i use it the most for playing pool with friends. Overall, i do think it is a good fit for me especially since i personally have a disability being ADD.
I love everything about Beacon. Although I’m a former student I am considering going back in the Fall Of 2018. I am suppose to be a Senior but Because transfered to The University Of Tennessee, Knoxville and but I withdrew from English 1102 once and a Math Class twice so I had three semesters as a freshman and one as a sophomore and also because of credits. But besides that I loved every day of the two and a half years i spent there.
Beacon college is amazing. It’s my home and the people there have become my family. Beacon has changed my life. Academically and spiritually it’s changed me. I’ve become a better me because of beacon and I’ve learned so much. The people are great and the teaching is incredible.
Beacon College is great. The support services are fantastic, the professors are fair, and they are committed to constantly improving what they offer.
They help with my special disabilities and is a great place to go to school. Books weren't expensive! Great place
It is great! Have grown from being here! I was a different person at 18, but from going here I have grown leadership skills and have done things like public speaking and have grown a drive to achieve what I want in life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't gone here.
I am quite satisfied with Beacon College, for the most part. The professors are generally understanding of my processing disorder and take time to explain the directions to me in depth, instead of just giving me the assignment with no explanation.
Beacon College is a great school for people who have learning disabilities. This school offers great help especially when it comes to academic work. The classes are fairly easy and each classroom has about 15 or less people which in my opinion makes it easier to learn.
I enjoy the housing options. I like that there are different places to live and that the rooms are not to small.
I have no idea because I am not part of the program. I also do not have any interest in it.
I would not know much about sports. I am not a big sports fan and do not pay much attention to it.
I enjoy all the different that are offered. The teachers are also very helpful to all students. I think it is very helpful that it s a small school as well.
You can eat as much as you want. It's like a cafe
The school only has intramural sports
Start Your Review of Beacon College
All dining within walking distance of campus gives student discount
The schools policies academic and social are design to develop and support the total student body
I wish they had more scholarship options , but the school needs more financial support