Beacon College is ...
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.6 responses
After Beacon College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Beacon College Reviews
Review Beacon College
It is great! Have grown from being here! I was a different person at 18, but from going here I have grown leadership skills and have done things like public speaking and have grown a drive to achieve what I want in life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't gone here.
I am quite satisfied with Beacon College, for the most part. The professors are generally understanding of my processing disorder and take time to explain the directions to me in depth, instead of just giving me the assignment with no explanation.
Beacon College is a great school for people who have learning disabilities. This school offers great help especially when it comes to academic work. The classes are fairly easy and each classroom has about 15 or less people which in my opinion makes it easier to learn.