Baylor University Reviews

3,889 reviews
The overall environment is good but the stereotypes of preppy stuck up kids and boys who think they own the world and everyone should do everything for them are pretty true. The teachers are polite unless you're dumb, then they feel like they're wasting their time. The campus is pretty and easy to navigate. Very competitive school. Not a large party scene but it is definitely still there. Not your typical college experience but you will learn a lot.
A very strong University. Baylor recently went trough a relatively rough Title IX scandal that rocked the University. It can be said however that major reforms took place in the wake of the scandal and I personally believe that these reforms will put the university in a better position in regards to how to handle reports.
This school claims it is Christian based but teachers are sleeping with married men and aiding and harboring fugitives. Karen Egohtz is a liar thief and home wrecker. Baylor has supported this woman and should be ashamed to claim they are a Christian based college!! Demonic rituals and misleading information..
Start Your Review of Baylor University
Very Great experience really good school. Very good programs, i have never seen such a diverse school. really amazing big campus great professors. Great administrators team.
My experience so far has been amazing. Just trying to figure out a way to pay for it! The staff and faculty at Baylor are amazing. Everyone is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I really enjoy my classmates and class sizes. The EMBA program is definitely a lot of work but I think in the long run it will be very worth it.
So far my Baylor experience has been great. Right from the orientation and line camp over summer, everyone has been so nice and friendly. The classes have been great and the professors I’ve come in contact with both inside and outside the classroom have been genuinely interested in my success. Lastly, the whole experience has been and is a nice blend of academic, social, moral and extra-curricula excellence. All I might change is the heat, good thing it’s cooling down now.
I liked the experience. Jfkrnrjfjrnmrmrjrjrurrjrjrjrrjrktktjtnt totjrt tjrjrnt krcicnrtici gn tofufridftic Fr jfcbfdfrfnfkfkrkf
I have really enjoyed my time at Baylor. I like that that campus isn't huge but it's also not tiny. It is a great school for academics and I have felt that I was challenged academically. There is something for everyone from club sports to sororities to over 300 clubs. The workout facilities are really nice for the size of Baylor. The dorms are about average unless you live in one of the newly renovated ones. There is also a ton of new housing and restaurants popping up every year.
Going to Baylor for college would be a dream come true for me I have seen many of my older friends go there and they love it. Every moment of it is remember able and I wish I can I have that same experience,
Baylor is a very inclusive and fun university. Theres a lot to do here and a lot of organizations so you can easily find your place here in Waco.
I love Baylor University and its Christian atmosphere. The professors are willing to help all of their students excel in their classrooms and they are willing to accommodate to different office hours.
What I like about Baylor University is the History and Well Known people who attended Baylor such as Gov. Ann Richards and other Famous Players. Thats what makes Baylor a great place, but most importantly, a better teaching. The change I will want to see is more people to get accepted in Baylor.
The campus is huge and beautiful. Their mission is to helping student succeed and graduate. Orientation day was informative about the college goal,mission, expectation, safety rules and policies. People here are very helpful and friendly.
Baylor is a University at which both my mother and grandfather graduated from. they've enjoyed their experienced and encouraged me to follow in their footsteps to experience the great education and social activities Baylor has to offer.
Baylor is a great school with great people. I have NEVER been disappointed with Baylor. The schools values are shown in everything that they do and in their staff. Great school!
I'm going to start in the fall, but every time I have visited and toured the campus I have felt welcomed. Baylor already feels like a second home to me and I haven't even started classes yet! The atmosphere around campus is very warm and inviting and it seems like everyone you meet cares about you and your future.
I enjoy life at Baylor University. The university has excellent academics with teachers that truly care for your well-being and your success. However, I would like to see the campus grow in its diversity as a majority of the student population is caucasian.
Start Your Review of Baylor University
Baylor University is a school like no other. The students and professors are incredible and no where else could seem like home the way Baylor does. The people there go out of there way to give the incoming freshman the most help and the best experience possible.
Very friendly teachers all around. School is very clean and comforting. Overall a very amazing school.
Baylor is a great academic institution, with nice facilities and a world-class staff. It is not the most diverse of schools, and while there are a lot of international students the vast majority of students are the same. While this can be good if you match the "Baylor type", it can be really hard if you don't. The tuition is high but Baylor is very gracious with scholarships and your money helps buy great resources and small class sizes. My only real complaint is with its location, Waco just isn't the best. But it is between Austin and Dallas which is nice