Bay State College Reviews

Bay Path has been a life saver for me. It has helped provide me with an opportunity to reach my goal and earn my bachelors degree. The way the semesters work I am able to take more classes then if I were attending a college with traditional semesters. I am on target to graduate in the spring. I was able to finish my degree in just two semesters. My first semester I took online classes for my first two sessions. I took an on campus course during my third semesters. At first I was nervous and dreaded it. As the class went on, I was able to connect with fellow classmates in a way I never expected. Everyone was very welcoming and encouraging. I love the fact that a lot of my classmates are in the same situation as I. I am an adult learner, I work full time, I am a wife, and a mother. Juggling everything all at once is a difficult task, but it is more manageable when I have a great support system.
Studying Fashion I am able to work with professionals who are too passionate about fashion. The courses are related to your major including academics needed to pass or graduate from your major.
Bay State College is a great school to learn your degree.
Review Bay State College
I really prefer in class
I have a better understanding of it
The first day I mad new friends
I love it the staff is so helpful and I can talk to my professors about anything
The advisors are always available to work around your work schedule.
I enjoy the flexibility of an online education. It helps me juggle work and school.
The career center helps every step of the way.
The school is VERY helpful with internships and job opportunities.
I have taken some very interesting psychology and sociology courses that I believe will help me not only in my career but in my personal life as well.
Every professor has experience in the subject they are teaching. It is always great to get a real world perspective.
The professors are great and personable. They all have experience in their respected fields. The advisors are very involved and care about your academic career.
I love how the counselors will take their time with you, in creating a schedule that works with your personal life. This says a lot.
I love taking online courses, I find it to be very convenient. I love how they offer discussion questions. This gives me a chance to see my peers different points of views.
They work with you as you progress to the next step.
Review Bay State College
The courses are well worth it, very entertaining.
There are many job fairs at the school.
Being able to see through a new set of eyes.