Bay Path University Reviews

It's an amazing school overall; however, there can be things done to help them become even better. The academics offered are amazing, and a big majority of the workers are extremely understanding as well as helpful; however, there is no communication between offices to avoid little errors. This makes it hard for students to stay on top of their accounts or classes needed. Advising as a whole needs a LOT of improvement.
Part 1 of my review

The education is sub-par and the school tried very hard to seem like something it is not to bring in more students. Comparing my visit vs coming to the school, the faculty and students over exaggerated how great the school is. Now I feel cheated and like I am wasting my money.

The student life is terrible, nothing goes on over the weekend since most of the student commute, and clubs virtually do not exist. The school is also terrible about letting the students know about clubs around campus.

You are basically forced to live on campus unless you commute because off-campus housing is expensive and/or in an unsafe area. The school is also located in the rich suburbs so there's not much you can do around the area unless you have a car and are willing to drive 20-30 minutes.
I have been here at this univ for 3 years now & I have faced the most discrimination & in your face racism from students & faculty in my whole life. As a POC your safety is not seen to be top priority. Each year more things happen to POC of all classes & majority ends up transferring out because actions are never taken. For Black History Month they served barbecue chips & said that was the representation of black culture. The education is amazing but with the lack of diversity, ignorant students and faculty, lack of safety, and honestly the lack of a campus life I wish I would have gone elsewhere. This was my top pick for college I boasted about this college to everyone before coming here. Now I hate to walk on this campus that cost too much and seems like all they care about is money. They say they love diversity but they dont. As a WOC I warn others DO NOT COME HERE!
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
I think this school needs to keep the students in mind above all. 3 years ago the school was great, but now the admins are taking away student space to make offices. There needs to be more student programming and better opportunities for the students to have fun.
The only problem I'v ever had with this university was finding ways to afford it, other than that I would recommend it to other females.
The American Womens College online has made it easy for me to continue school and work full time while balancing all the other things in life. The online platform is by far the best one I have experience since I started my journey with online schools and the instructors are great with response times and making resources available for students.
I started out going to community college a year after high school, I failed terribly. I decided to quit college and focus my energy on working. Something was missing though, so last year I decided what I wanted to do with my life and figure out a way to do it. I searched a lot of colleges, and once I found Baypath I fell in love. I do the online program, and it's structured perfectly for me. I love this school, and the resources and team help me want to continue my education and succeed.
Bay Path University offers a diverse undergraduate program and cares about their students. They work well and communicate with their students if they have any issues. The application process is simply affordable and easy. I recommend high school graduates to explore their website and ask questions for more help.
BAYPATH is a welcoming community. Everyone works as a team and does their best to provide the best education possible
Talk to current students before accepting; Bay Path is not for everyone. It is an extremely small campus with a very tiny student body, is women-only, very liberal, super expensive, and there are no parties on campus. However there are plenty of campus jobs available to students, the professors are amazing, the campus is gorgeous, and Bay Path pushes all of it's students to be outgoing and successful. But there's lots of bureaucratic junk that faculty has to jump through at the expense of students.
I like my advisor, Professor Rodgers-Tonge. She is very helpful with my pursuit to not only succeed in higher education, but to become a forensic accountant well. The staff and the students are really friendly. The food is not too great, mainly due to my dietary restrictions.
Bay Path is an amazing school. The teachers are there to teach students and they out a lot of effort into making sure that every student has really learned the material.
Overall, I have had a good experience. Professors are wonderful on the whole. Classes can be challenging depending on your strengths. More communication between administration and students would be appreciated.
As a student attending my freshman year at Bay Path University, I find the college to be very effective and on task. The staff is extremely welcoming and helpful. I find comfort in continuing my education within this college. I recommend attending Bay Path to any individual looking to pursue a career.
I went there for an overnight to see what it was like as I am an incoming freshman. The students were all very welcoming, helpful, and kind. Meeting the professors and the president and hearing their experience and what they though of the school was informative and helped me in deciding that this is the school i want to attend. The food was above average, breakfast was a delight and lunch and dinner was amazing. So many different options to choose from and all lifestyle eating was welcome. Although a small school nothing beats their campus and the area it is located.
I am going to love it at Bay path university and I can't wait to start in the fall of 2018. I'm coming for a small school in West Hartford and I didn't think I would be able to small a good college to go into. However, that was until I found Bay Path and went on my first tour. Right after the tour I instantly know that Bay Path was the school I wanted to spend my next 2-4 years.
While Bay Path is prestigious in their education, the school needs to work on diversity and inclusion, and also needs more support for their athletic programs.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
I like that I can take online classes. What I don't like is that the teachers are around the world. Its like if you have a problem you can't just go the campus and get help form a face to face person.
Teachers are great. Very helpful and encouraging. The campus is small but absolutely gorgeous . I have visited a few times, and could never be happier that I am attending in the Fall 2018. I know I will have a great experience.
Love the close community! The professors are the best and are always there to help you with anything. Everyone on campus gets along and looks out for each other.