Bay Path University Reviews

Bay Path is an amazing school. The teachers are there to teach students and they out a lot of effort into making sure that every student has really learned the material.
Overall, I have had a good experience. Professors are wonderful on the whole. Classes can be challenging depending on your strengths. More communication between administration and students would be appreciated.
As a student attending my freshman year at Bay Path University, I find the college to be very effective and on task. The staff is extremely welcoming and helpful. I find comfort in continuing my education within this college. I recommend attending Bay Path to any individual looking to pursue a career.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
I went there for an overnight to see what it was like as I am an incoming freshman. The students were all very welcoming, helpful, and kind. Meeting the professors and the president and hearing their experience and what they though of the school was informative and helped me in deciding that this is the school i want to attend. The food was above average, breakfast was a delight and lunch and dinner was amazing. So many different options to choose from and all lifestyle eating was welcome. Although a small school nothing beats their campus and the area it is located.
I am going to love it at Bay path university and I can't wait to start in the fall of 2018. I'm coming for a small school in West Hartford and I didn't think I would be able to small a good college to go into. However, that was until I found Bay Path and went on my first tour. Right after the tour I instantly know that Bay Path was the school I wanted to spend my next 2-4 years.
While Bay Path is prestigious in their education, the school needs to work on diversity and inclusion, and also needs more support for their athletic programs.
I like that I can take online classes. What I don't like is that the teachers are around the world. Its like if you have a problem you can't just go the campus and get help form a face to face person.
Teachers are great. Very helpful and encouraging. The campus is small but absolutely gorgeous . I have visited a few times, and could never be happier that I am attending in the Fall 2018. I know I will have a great experience.
Love the close community! The professors are the best and are always there to help you with anything. Everyone on campus gets along and looks out for each other.
I am in my fourth semester as an online student. I love the format and the pace of the program. I can take up to two classes per session and the sessions are 6 weeks long. There are 3 sessions per semester. It's not the traditional semester length but it's perfect for me. I work full-time and I volunteer with a couple of civic organizations so if this program did not exist I would not be able to complete my degree. They took all of the credits I had earned at a local community college helping me even more. I cannot wait to be able to say that I am a proud alumnus of Bay Path University! Love this program and the opportunities it will afford me. This program does include a series of classes which are meant to elevate you as a woman and develop your leadership skills and potential. They are required.
So far it has been very nice. The teachers are incredible, the classes are engaging, and the community is very welcoming. There is not much that absolutely needs to be changed.
Professors are highly qualified, caring and smart. All the staff and students contribute to a community that feels like home. And, I am learning a lot!
The campus is small but beautiful with well-kept lawn. The campus has an environment that feels welcoming, and everyone that you encounter has a friendly smile on their face. Welcome week is when all the transfer students will move on campus a week early and interact with one another in groups and events in order to create a relaxed environment. There were informational tours, leaders, and interactive games that helped the new transferring students learn the campus and who to contact when in need of help. The President is very interactive with her students and often will sit in with a random group during lunch. Bay Path University had helped me overcome my shyness, challenged me, and had provided opportunities to expand my knowledge and help others. The thing that I would like to see changed at Bay Path University is the food. However, they are making improvements as we speak in making a variety of foods available to their students.
it was small and personal. you didn't get lost in the classroom. The teachers knew you by name so it made you feel like they cared about you
BayPath has great academics. also, love the fact its an all girl school making it easier to participate in class, improving out confidence.
I loved that I had small class sizes at Bay Path, I was able to get to know every professor that I had. I strongly disliked the fact that every year at Bay Path, my tuition went up significantly, leaving me with more student debt/loans than I am comfortable with or would like. Bay Path also promised me that I could finish my double degree in four years, it ended up taking me five years because the classes from my degrees overlapped in times a lot, being a small school, there was sometimes only one section for each class available. Bay Path opened up doors and opportunities for me, which was great; I was able to travel to The Gambia, Africa and Florence, Italy with Bay Path.
Bay path is where I found myself. There are different majors to choose from. I l love how everyone is trying to work with you for your needs. Easy to have best relationships and be close to your professor.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
Great professors and a welcoming comminity. I have yet to have a professor that I have not liked! they take time out of their day to get to knw students personally. They are truly there to help. I love the small campus, it is located in a safe town. The campus safety officers are quick to respond.
Being a Junior here my experience has been great. Everyone here is EXTREMELY NICE. I have meet many cool peers and I have a lot of amazing professors! Mostly all the professors are here to see you rise not fall. Great school if you are looking for a small school, good academics, and safety is REALLY big here. BPU was ranked 1st for safest college in Massachusetts. However, BPU is not for everyone. If you are looking for a party school, apply somewhere else. Like every school, BPU has minor things that need to be changed; better food, better athletics. But, overall I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
My experience has been a positive one. Everyone has been helpful. Whenever you have a question they try to get back to you as soon as possible. They constantly check on you and your progress. They give opportunity and an open door to address your concerns. It is a very comfortable environment. If there is ever a time where you can't reach someone there is always someone else there to assist you and make sure you get what you need.