Bay Path University Reviews

I really liked their One-Day Saturday we I was working on my Bachelor's degree. I don't know how I would have ever done without being able to go to school on Saturdays! I highly recommend this program for its convenience.
Baypath is a very beautiful place the landscape is amazing! The staff and faculty professors are very friendly and willing to help if problems arise. The key aspect in my opinion that is important to have in a college is good relationships with the financial aid office because I had a very not well experience in my other college that I attended for when I was getting my Associates, but in Baypath they are awesome! They don't act rude or disrespectful no matter how simple the question may be!!! Overall it's great-yes it might be expensive but you can work it out with the financial office . What I would change about this university is the fact that the buildings should contain numbers. It's easier to not get lost if they're numbered because by name the names are kind of long to remember. It's just easier to get yourself around when buildings are numbered. That is the only reason why I rated it four stars.
I love the small classroom sizes where you get to know your professors on a more personal level. Because the undergraduate program is female only, there is a lot of woman empowerment, giving me additional confidence that boosts my self-esteem.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
I am obsessed with my school. From the second I started talking to someone to get information I was hooked. From the beginning they have been nothing but helpful. They make sure that I have all the information I need to succeed. Every single person I have talked to has been so nice and interested in my well being. I am so happy to have transferred into this amazing school. They have so many opportunities within the college. You actually learn about yourself in some of the classes you take.
Right of the bat, I was given an amazing adviser. It has now been a year and a half that I have had her, and she has helped me every step of the way. I have meet the president numerous times, who takes the time out of her day to get to know potential student. I have been to Bay Path multiple times, for events like overnight tours and acceptance dinners. Everybody is kind, and wants the best for their students.
I am currently a freshman in Bay Path University. I will be starting my second semester and so far I have loved it. Although the campus is a bit small, it is very comforting and all the professors as well as the students are very welcoming and kind hearted people. They are very motivational and care for your education.
It is great school with caring and intelligent professors. The education system is really good and professors care about what you learn rather than focusing totally on grades.
They tell you it's an all-accepting school, yet upon starting my freshman year there was already cliques and issues between many people. The campus is beautiful, but that's where your entire tuition is going. The dorm rooms in Theinert had a bug infestation a few months ago and they didn't have heat. Teachers are severely underpaid. I didn't feel as though I was getting my moneys worth or that it was setting me up in any way for my career path. They advertise about the many clubs they have and all the fun things to do on campus, but upon arrival, you realize there truly isn't much to do and there aren't many clubs either. The food is pretty much the same everyday and there aren't many options. If you have other options, I would definitely explore them.
The teachers are very helpful and respond to you in a timely manner. Assignments are graded almost right away. Everything and everything is just so positive and just want to see us students strive and succeed in life.
From my admissions application process to the end of Fall Semester Session 2 of the American Womens College its been a great experiece. All staff and faculty have been very supportive and helpful.
I really enjoy and think that the academics at my college are wonderful and I have had an overall great experience within the two years I have attended so far. I plan to spend four years at Bay Path and graduate with a Bachelors degree and then further my education at a different institution for my Masters. I highly recommend Bay Path for schooling though if they provide the major in question. They had my major which is Forensic Studies and I love learning about the concepts included.
It's an amazing school overall; however, there can be things done to help them become even better. The academics offered are amazing, and a big majority of the workers are extremely understanding as well as helpful; however, there is no communication between offices to avoid little errors. This makes it hard for students to stay on top of their accounts or classes needed. Advising as a whole needs a LOT of improvement.
Part 1 of my review

The education is sub-par and the school tried very hard to seem like something it is not to bring in more students. Comparing my visit vs coming to the school, the faculty and students over exaggerated how great the school is. Now I feel cheated and like I am wasting my money.

The student life is terrible, nothing goes on over the weekend since most of the student commute, and clubs virtually do not exist. The school is also terrible about letting the students know about clubs around campus.

You are basically forced to live on campus unless you commute because off-campus housing is expensive and/or in an unsafe area. The school is also located in the rich suburbs so there's not much you can do around the area unless you have a car and are willing to drive 20-30 minutes.
I have been here at this univ for 3 years now & I have faced the most discrimination & in your face racism from students & faculty in my whole life. As a POC your safety is not seen to be top priority. Each year more things happen to POC of all classes & majority ends up transferring out because actions are never taken. For Black History Month they served barbecue chips & said that was the representation of black culture. The education is amazing but with the lack of diversity, ignorant students and faculty, lack of safety, and honestly the lack of a campus life I wish I would have gone elsewhere. This was my top pick for college I boasted about this college to everyone before coming here. Now I hate to walk on this campus that cost too much and seems like all they care about is money. They say they love diversity but they dont. As a WOC I warn others DO NOT COME HERE!
I think this school needs to keep the students in mind above all. 3 years ago the school was great, but now the admins are taking away student space to make offices. There needs to be more student programming and better opportunities for the students to have fun.
The only problem I'v ever had with this university was finding ways to afford it, other than that I would recommend it to other females.
The American Womens College online has made it easy for me to continue school and work full time while balancing all the other things in life. The online platform is by far the best one I have experience since I started my journey with online schools and the instructors are great with response times and making resources available for students.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
I started out going to community college a year after high school, I failed terribly. I decided to quit college and focus my energy on working. Something was missing though, so last year I decided what I wanted to do with my life and figure out a way to do it. I searched a lot of colleges, and once I found Baypath I fell in love. I do the online program, and it's structured perfectly for me. I love this school, and the resources and team help me want to continue my education and succeed.
Bay Path University offers a diverse undergraduate program and cares about their students. They work well and communicate with their students if they have any issues. The application process is simply affordable and easy. I recommend high school graduates to explore their website and ask questions for more help.
BAYPATH is a welcoming community. Everyone works as a team and does their best to provide the best education possible