Bay Path University Reviews

Professors are highly qualified, caring and smart. All the staff and students contribute to a community that feels like home. And, I am learning a lot!
The campus is small but beautiful with well-kept lawn. The campus has an environment that feels welcoming, and everyone that you encounter has a friendly smile on their face. Welcome week is when all the transfer students will move on campus a week early and interact with one another in groups and events in order to create a relaxed environment. There were informational tours, leaders, and interactive games that helped the new transferring students learn the campus and who to contact when in need of help. The President is very interactive with her students and often will sit in with a random group during lunch. Bay Path University had helped me overcome my shyness, challenged me, and had provided opportunities to expand my knowledge and help others. The thing that I would like to see changed at Bay Path University is the food. However, they are making improvements as we speak in making a variety of foods available to their students.
it was small and personal. you didn't get lost in the classroom. The teachers knew you by name so it made you feel like they cared about you
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
BayPath has great academics. also, love the fact its an all girl school making it easier to participate in class, improving out confidence.
I loved that I had small class sizes at Bay Path, I was able to get to know every professor that I had. I strongly disliked the fact that every year at Bay Path, my tuition went up significantly, leaving me with more student debt/loans than I am comfortable with or would like. Bay Path also promised me that I could finish my double degree in four years, it ended up taking me five years because the classes from my degrees overlapped in times a lot, being a small school, there was sometimes only one section for each class available. Bay Path opened up doors and opportunities for me, which was great; I was able to travel to The Gambia, Africa and Florence, Italy with Bay Path.
Bay path is where I found myself. There are different majors to choose from. I l love how everyone is trying to work with you for your needs. Easy to have best relationships and be close to your professor.
Great professors and a welcoming comminity. I have yet to have a professor that I have not liked! they take time out of their day to get to knw students personally. They are truly there to help. I love the small campus, it is located in a safe town. The campus safety officers are quick to respond.
Being a Junior here my experience has been great. Everyone here is EXTREMELY NICE. I have meet many cool peers and I have a lot of amazing professors! Mostly all the professors are here to see you rise not fall. Great school if you are looking for a small school, good academics, and safety is REALLY big here. BPU was ranked 1st for safest college in Massachusetts. However, BPU is not for everyone. If you are looking for a party school, apply somewhere else. Like every school, BPU has minor things that need to be changed; better food, better athletics. But, overall I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
My experience has been a positive one. Everyone has been helpful. Whenever you have a question they try to get back to you as soon as possible. They constantly check on you and your progress. They give opportunity and an open door to address your concerns. It is a very comfortable environment. If there is ever a time where you can't reach someone there is always someone else there to assist you and make sure you get what you need.
I just got accepted and bay path has been really good with keeping in contact. It would be a great experience to come join their community.
Bay Path is a fantastic school! It is perfect for me, and I love it here. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.
This is my dream school; I love the campus, the professors, the other dedicated students, and the curriculum.
I have made many visits to this university and I am extremely impressed with the school. I have met staff in my major, and they are very intelligent and you can tell that they care deeply about the success of the students. The campus is gorgeous and very well maintained. The food is absolutely delicious. I do not have any complaints about the school so far.
I will be starting Bay Path in the fall and I'm very excited. The admissions and financial aid offices have been more than helpful with my transition to college life.
Overall, Bay Path is an outstanding school. In regards to academics, the university employs some of the best staff that take a true interest in each individual student given the small class size. Where the school lacks a bit is on the party scene. The campus is dry, and the town is more of a quiet residential area. However, a quick ride to Springfield solves that issue.
Bay Path University had such a friendly community. The campus is so amazing and so beautiful. This University opens up a lot of opportunities for students interest of learning.
Attending an all women's university opens up so many doors through my education. I feel supported by my staff and peers and confident in bringing what I have to the table. An all girls school is a life changing experience and thrives off the support of the students and faculty. The academics are intense to the point where it pushes students to their full potential. Bay Path is located in the suburban area of Massachusetts and is surrounded by a beautiful community that often visit the school.
Start Your Review of Bay Path University
Bay Path is a diverse, all women's college. The faculty are engaging and women I have studied with come from all backgrounds. I'm attending the Saturday classes while I work full-time during the week. The faculty are wonderful about working with the unique circumstances of those who are balancing studies, work and family life. My classmates are amazing women, at all seasons of life who are truly dedicated to learning. I highly recommend Bay Path to those who are seriously thinking about returning to college but have doubts of how they will juggle life and learning. Bay Path wants their students to thrive and will provide much needed guidance and support.
Bay Path's American Womens Online Degree Program is great for working, busy ladies of all ages. It is a very fast pace program with 2 classes every six weeks. For someone who is looking to speed up the process of receiving their degree in the convenience of their home; this is the program for you!
Although it is an all girl school & isn't too much fun, the professors and advisors aren't amazing. They are always available to help you and go out of their way to make sure that you succeed and are doing what you really want to do with your life.