Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management120 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies49 Graduates
Foundations of Education36 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities33 Graduates
Legal Studies22 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science21 Graduates
Forensic Science and Technology12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Bay Path University Reviews
Being a Junior here my experience has been great. Everyone here is EXTREMELY NICE. I have meet many cool peers and I have a lot of amazing professors! Mostly all the professors are here to see you rise not fall. Great school if you are looking for a small school, good academics, and safety is REALLY big here. BPU was ranked 1st for safest college in Massachusetts. However, BPU is not for everyone. If you are looking for a party school, apply somewhere else. Like every school, BPU has minor things that need to be changed; better food, better athletics. But, overall I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
I am in my fourth semester as an online student. I love the format and the pace of the program. I can take up to two classes per session and the sessions are 6 weeks long. There are 3 sessions per semester. It's not the traditional semester length but it's perfect for me. I work full-time and I volunteer with a couple of civic organizations so if this program did not exist I would not be able to complete my degree. They took all of the credits I had earned at a local community college helping me even more. I cannot wait to be able to say that I am a proud alumnus of Bay Path University! Love this program and the opportunities it will afford me. This program does include a series of classes which are meant to elevate you as a woman and develop your leadership skills and potential. They are required.
The campus is small but beautiful with well-kept lawn. The campus has an environment that feels welcoming, and everyone that you encounter has a friendly smile on their face. Welcome week is when all the transfer students will move on campus a week early and interact with one another in groups and events in order to create a relaxed environment. There were informational tours, leaders, and interactive games that helped the new transferring students learn the campus and who to contact when in need of help. The President is very interactive with her students and often will sit in with a random group during lunch. Bay Path University had helped me overcome my shyness, challenged me, and had provided opportunities to expand my knowledge and help others. The thing that I would like to see changed at Bay Path University is the food. However, they are making improvements as we speak in making a variety of foods available to their students.