Bay Mills Community College Reviews

Great sense of community and the staff is very encouraging. Everything is convenient and the online courses are helpful as well. The bookstore has everything you could need and if not, they order it quickly for you.
My school has been very flexible with me and I have not had any issues with it.
I love my school and would not change anything about it.
Review Bay Mills Community College
My experience with this school has been amazing. I always look forward to attending class because the teachers and students are very friendly and helpful.
My school offers jobs to any students who need it. This includes helping with lunch and other things.
I absolutely love my online courses. This is my first semester taking any online classes and I couldn't be happier with them.
There is a lot of diversity at my school, but the diversity is a good thing. All of the students are friendly and get along and the diversity allows others to see how alike they really are.
The tuition is amazing, they make it so nearly anyone can afford it and it is well worth it! My financial aid covers all of my classes but I do not live very close to the school and do not have a vehicle of my own so borrowing vehicles and paying for gas is a little tough. The financial aid and tuition are amazing though.
This school offers jobs for the students and is very helpful.
Right now I am a general educations major and all of my classes are very good. The small classrooms make it easy for me to learn and the workload is never too much for me to handle.
There are too many different things that my school offers for me to discuss.
I absolutely love this school, it is amazing and very friendly. The teachers, as well as students, are very nice. The small classrooms and free one-on-one tutors allow me to learn and grow to my full potential. My favorite thing about this college is how they hold onto and demonstrate the native heritage and we (natives and non natives) can learn about the native history because they offer classes for it. Overall, I wish I didn't have to transfer in a couple years!
They offer online courses you can do anytime, any day of the week.
I love this school and I think it's a great place to start!
This is a very small community college and there's not a lot of courses offered, but they are excellent in what they do offer. The teacher's a very helpful and I feel like I'm learning.
I love this school and will miss it when I graduate.
Online courses have been great for me. There are weekly discussions for some classes to engage peer-to-peer conversations. The professors get back to you quickly if you need help with assignments.
Review Bay Mills Community College
I feel that I am most definitely getting my money's worth. This is a great little community college and you can choose to go to campus as well as online courses available, which is great for stay-at-home parents.
The registration process is quick and easy. I feel that the curriculum offered is great and the professors are very helpful.
Its a small community college and its pretty good in what it has to offer, however there are no sports programs.