High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bay Mills Community College
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities29 Graduates
Corrections and Corrections Administration12 Graduates
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)11 Graduates
Early Childhood Education9 Graduates
Medical Secretary5 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies3 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies3 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Bay Mills Community College
- C+Oakland Community College
- 2 Year
- Bloomfield Hills, MI
- 822 reviews
- C+Northwestern Michigan College
- 4 Year
- Traverse City, MI
- 372 reviews
- B-Bay de Noc Community College
- 2 Year
- Escanaba, MI
- 133 reviews
- B-Lake Superior State University
- 4 Year
- Sault Ste Marie, MI
- 469 reviews
Bay Mills Community College Reviews
Great town! Great teachers! Awesome learning environment! Guarantied to make friends! Great views. Great opportunities!
I absolutely love this school, it is amazing and very friendly. The teachers, as well as students, are very nice. The small classrooms and free one-on-one tutors allow me to learn and grow to my full potential. My favorite thing about this college is how they hold onto and demonstrate the native heritage and we (natives and non natives) can learn about the native history because they offer classes for it. Overall, I wish I didn't have to transfer in a couple years!
Great sense of community and the staff is very encouraging. Everything is convenient and the online courses are helpful as well. The bookstore has everything you could need and if not, they order it quickly for you.