1. Baton Rouge, LA
  2. 2 Year

Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Radiologic Technology Reviews

I absolutely adore our registrar Mrs. Susan. She will do anything and everything for her students in order to see to their success. We are blessed to have her in our program.
In my program, we only had a few online courses and those only applied to those of us who didn't already have our associate's degree. I am currently enrolled in another college earning my associates degree in order to qualify for the requirements by the ARRT to receive a degree as a radiologic technologist. The only courses are similar to prerequisite courses and having no bearing on my ability or qualifications as a future technologist thus far.
The school I am currently enrolled in has just been approved for a one-semester class allowing students with a degree in radiologic technology to pursue higher education in computed tomography. I plan on being one of the students from my class who takes advantage of this amazing opportunity and furthering my education.
  • Dec 31 2015
Review Your College
This school values professionalism unlike any other school in the area. I know this because we are the only school that requires dress code at conventions as well as classroom settings. They are preparing us for the "real world" as best they know how by their own experience in the field and I respect all the decisions made by the staff; even if at first I don't see the reasoning!
  • Dec 31 2015
  • Value
I have three teachers at my school. One is a blessing in disguise, she is an angel. The other has become someone I trust and I truly feel she wants me to succeed. The final I am unsure of but I try to always be positive of all situations and motives that lie within.
During my junior year, I attended clinic twice a week. My senior year is about to start and I will be attending clinic three days a week. I feel that this program has sufficiently provided time for me to evaluate myself as a future radiologic technologist and continually provides opportunities for me to do so.
My school and the staff have made the last year, while attending, as helpful as they could. I feel that I was miraculously placed there and I am thankful everyday that I have had an opportunity to be part of this program.
I always go to our financial aid office to ask for help but they never really help me they only tell me i am not applicable receiving any financial aid and that is it; it is like they do not care about their students.
  • Dec 13 2014
  • Value
The professor and classes were great and students are very divert, another thing is that everybody goes along fine.
The academics my school provide is very good. the professors are highlt qualified
one of reason why i believe the school i am participating is unique because some programs are very competitive like nursing and sonography but before cheap and affordable.