Baton Rouge Community College Reviews

I like how the students help each other to succeed in each class. I also love how different food trucks show up on campus throughout the week. One bad thing is how their no cafeteria, it’s been getting “repaired” for 4 years.
I love how my professors respond to my emails so quickly. I also love how friendly the professors are.
This will be my first semester at BRCC. The administration and instructors seem to be great. I have had a good experience with understanding what I need to do to complete my certifications I am going for.
Start Your Review of Baton Rouge Community College
I am starting this fall for my Accounting certification. The advisors are great and very positive. The tuition is very affordable that makes it easier in my decision to go back to school.
This school is ok for a Community College. I’ve had my good experiences and some bad when it came down to my financial aid. The overall school as far as academic wise the professor are very concerned about their students well being:
Never had a problem with online classes matter of fact I loved them. If a person can learn online I would recommend this learning tool for them. Yes
I am 47 years old & when I made the choice to go back to school, I am glad I chose Baton Rouge Community College! They help you every step of the way! If you struggle, they have tutors on standby!
When we had to go to online only classes, we just continued what we were doing in class. We also had "zoom" to help us be able to interact as if we were in class. It worked out just fine!
My online learning experience at BrCC wasn’t too bad. I actually enjoyed it. The teachers were super helpful and always willing to help.
New advisors. The advisors don’t really guy students properly. I went back to BRCC after sitting out of school for 3 years & the advisor I was assigned to said some discouraging things to me that almost made me stop going to school all together. One thing that changed that was some of the amazing professors I came across during my journey. They helped me and had some very encouraging words that made me push through.
I like that Baton Rouge Community College is in a very convenient location. They also have a nice selection of professors available, if you utilize "rate my professor" to find out which ones are best. But, the administration is terrible. No one seems to care enough to explain the process of things . For example, financial aid is terrible and in my experience i had to go up to the school several unnecessary times when it could have been eliminated.
I like that it's a clean environment and they care about our safety and making sure we get everything we need educationally.
I've had a great time with my instructors. Being that I'm very focused in school, I found all of my instructors very helpful and kind.
I love the campus. All the people are so friendly and love to talk to any new people. The campus is really nice. It’s doesn’t look old or beat up. It looks clean and well done.
My experience was great. Its very one on one with professors and stuff and I dont think I would change anything.
Baton Rouge Community College registration and student services is terrible. Staff is not friendly and unhelpful, they make students feel like they are inconveniencing their job.
Throughout my lifetime I have listened to people reflect back on their college experiences and explain how college is supposed to be “the best experience of your life.” The summer after my senior year I use to try and imagine what my first semester was going to be like based on what I had heard people talk about in the past. After my first semester at NC State I realized that I couldn’t fully understand what college was like until I experienced it for myself. My first couple of weeks at Ohio State was rough and really tested my strength (mental and physical). I faced challenges and obstacles that I had never heard about in those past college experience conversations.
Start Your Review of Baton Rouge Community College
it's not much more than a general consensus of my past attendees of said school, amongst my friends.
I went here for two years. The professors were very helpful. I love how I was able to approach them easily.
Brcc is great for people who thrive in a small classroom environment. Classes are way easier than those at LSU and there are always a ton of police on campus. Also with there being such a small class size, teachers have the ability to work with students one on one which is really helpful in hard classes.