Baton Rouge Community College Reviews

Growing up I have always wanted to be a professional chef and now I feel like I am closer to my dream.
As a formal student at Baton Rouge Community College the experience is great, because the professors put a lot of effort into teaching. The professors make sure students understand topics clearly before moving on to another topic. I enjoy attending Baton Rouge Community College and I would, because the professors have a very strong bond with the students.
Overall I've had a good experience. My English and math teacher both pushed me and, motivated me. When I needed extra help I got it. And with that i finished my first semester with a 3.33 GPA.
Review Your College
The classes are primarily in the daytime. They do not offer many weekend or night courses, unfortunately.
I absolutely loved the online courses I have taken over the years. They were challenging, but the convenience and support of the students and professors helped.
The courses offered were sometimes very limited. The classes fill up very quickly, and some courses are not offered year-round which makes it difficult to get ahead.
Overall, the school has never given me any issues. The teachers and administrators have always been helpful and alert. The school was great with notifying students prior to class about important issues or dates.
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The school has teachers that are willing to help students.
The school has never given me any issues. I have always had a great experience. The only downfall of the school are some of the students who take the education from granted, however, that could be at any school.
Picking my schedule has always been easy for me at this school
Allows you to know your peers still but very productive
I haven't gotten that far
  • Value
The community college only allows you to start off in a spot but eventually you would want to spring out into something higher
  • Value
I found some teachers that are there for you and some teachers that are there just for the money but they all will help you get through if you ask.
Gives you the chance to work in your field and attend school
Sga offer many programs that allows you to get involved, teachers are willing to help one on one to the students level, it gives you the college experience at a very simple level.
the school has a career/job fair every semester for the students.
Review Your College
the teachers that i had so far are great. they have small class sizes.
The school always have something for you to do. They have touring and workshops for you to attend. They also have food and games for the fall and spring semester.
I don't know about transferring credits for BRCC, I need to look into that one.