Bates Technical College Reviews

They did have good flexibility on classes.
I did not really take to many online classes.
We do networking but not much more than that.
Start Your Review of Bates Technical College
The teacher in my program gives way to much work and does not really explain things when first coming you have to ask your class mates.Sometimes even pop up assignments in class.I think that some of the things should be changed so that the students can attain more knowledge and be more successful.
It's ok some of the teachers are helpful and some employees.Some of the staff is very different shall I say.
Classes are flexible. I have not experienced any hassles.
I prefer learning in a traditional classroom but incorporating online assignments is okay. We can email our professors when we need anything.
Most students who graduate from this school get job offers right after graduating.
Professors are really helpful. They are strict but will help any way they can.
A lot of healthcare companies look for students who graduated from this school. Most students get jobs right away after graduating.
The workload is very heavy. School hours are long. Facilities are not good.
Teachers are a bit disorganizes but they are very helpful and will help any way they can.
Really easy you just talk to your Professor if you can't attend class.
Barbers are always getting hired because those who've already established a business tend to come look for Barbers to expand a business even more.
I haven't really done my internship yet but I've heard by far being a Barber and doing your internship and getting a chance to work in an actual Barbershop is great and you build up clientele fast.
My Instructor is great he really does care about his students education there is nothing bad I can say about him he is a funny man and likes to have fun and really taught me new steps along the way in the Barber program.
Well Barbering is very hands own and it's a great business field to get into and you learn a lot from it.
Start Your Review of Bates Technical College
I'm in the Barber program here at Bates Technical College Downtown Tacoma in Washington State and everyone knows it is by far the best Barber program there is to offer I mean you absolutely learn everything here and the Instructor is awesome he really does love his students and would do anything in the world for them no doubt. This school is really awesome not only because it's kind of cheap pay but I mean the teachers really do care about your education.
Hsrd to get into the field
Great school aiwth a lot of interaction