Bastyr University Reviews

I never took online classes while I was a student at Bastyr. So this category of questions is irrelevant for me.
Not a good value if you aren’t independently wealthy and are hoping to be able to pay back student loans. The ND program in particular prepares you to be self employed but there is no business training and job prospects are poor. If you want this career, go get your NP or PA credentials and then study functional medicine. Then you are employable and if you want to build your business you can do so while getting a salary with benefits.
My online experience was great. Innovative tools and communication made the courses easy to understand and study out of the classroom.
Start Your Review of Bastyr University
Beautiful Campus at San Diego and Seattle. Great administration and student body. Great cities and many opportunities.
Bastyr is the ultimate melting pot between earth and science. Never have I ever found some a place, or a community of people, who nourish my scientific mind and spirited soul.
With COVID we're all learning together. It's been tough but both students and teachers have been real understanding with one another and that's where it matters most.
I am a graduate of the Naturopathic Physician program and ever since graduating I have made more and more money. I have been involved in a variety of different jobs within the integrative medical space. I recommend this school to anyone wanting to make a difference in the health and wellness of their community.
It is a small university and I enjoy it because the instructors and advisors take a genuine interest in what and how you are doing. They are very involved in your studies and your career path.
Bastyr resides on a pristine campus. Serenity and strength aromatherapy must be piped into the building through the air vents, because the environment is inducing of focused study, mental clarity and assurance of self worth.
I love it here. The professors challenge yet are amazingly supportive, while ranking at the top of thier fields in credential.
I think it is worth the money, or i wouldn't be enrolled. But, my experience in the program is constantly building my confidence. nu
I am in my first semester of my Master's degree and they have been very organized and incredibly quick to respond to any questions I have.
As a new student to Bastyr, I am realizing how wonderful and helpful the staff is. In addition, the campus resources are awesome and the campus itself is just beautiful. I cannot wait to continue my education here for the next three years.
Bastyr University gave me the most incredible education! The professors made sure that as graduates would be able to go out into the world and be able to use our BS, or we were completely prepared to take the next step and enter into a Master's Program.

That being said the curriculum was incredibly tough as most of our professors taught on the Undergraduate level, Graduate level and many of the professors taught the Naturopathic Doctors program as well. So their standards set high for the Bachelor's programs!
Most students have jobs before graduation unless they are setting up a new practice. Bastyr does a great deal to help students get placed into good jobs.
Classes are small and tight knit. The same women in a cohort for three years is such a blessing.
Very supportive group of people! No matter the situation everyone works hard to support each other and makr campus a safe and healthy place!
They have individual suites for students that live on campus and the accessories are amazing. Such a healthful and relaxed environment. Great sense of community and fun!
From what I've seen and experienced already this is such a fantastic school. Everyone here is so dedicated and the faculty and staff do their utmost to make sure that the student life is as easy as possible while the students work extremely hard to meet their goals. It is a great place to learn and grow and I am thrilled to be a part of the school community.
Start Your Review of Bastyr University
Everyone knows everyone; you build a very large family and we all look out for each other.
This college helps students to develop both in knowledge of their field and as a person. It provides a well rounded look on all of it's programs instead of just pulling practices from one culture.
The dorms on campus are fabulous. They are fairly new and very spacious; each student gets their own room and bathroom, only having to share a full kitchen, living room and study areas. Everything is very close to classes and it's in the middle of a state park, so the setting is wonderful and hiking is a great thing to do each day.