After Bastyr University
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- of students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program.7 responses
Median Earnings 2 Years After Graduation
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
- of students agree that the alumni network is very strong.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel that the career center is helpful in finding jobs or internships.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bastyr University
Average Loan Amount
Loan Default Rate
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.04% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.