Bastyr University is a nonprofit, private university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees, with a multidisciplinary curriculum in science-based natural medicine. Recognized globally for its rigorous curriculum and strong research, the University has a primary campus in Seattle, Washington, and a second campus in San Diego, California. Bastyr's international faculty teaches the natural health sciences with an emphasis on integrating health, science and nature. A pioneer in natural medicine since its inception over 40 years ago, Bastyr continues to produce industry leaders who are changing the world and making it healthier for all.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.19 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Bastyr University Reviews
That being said the curriculum was incredibly tough as most of our professors taught on the Undergraduate level, Graduate level and many of the professors taught the Naturopathic Doctors program as well. So their standards set high for the Bachelor's programs!
I love it here. The professors challenge yet are amazingly supportive, while ranking at the top of thier fields in credential.
I think it is worth the money, or i wouldn't be enrolled. But, my experience in the program is constantly building my confidence. nu