Barton College Reviews

Barton has a close community of faculty and students that makes the environment a great one. This is one of the reasons that I enjoy attending Barton.
Community aspect was amazing. Everyone is involved in everything campus wide. Very very friendly also felt like home
They really care about the students. The professors go above and beyond to ensure the students understand what we are learning. The school has many resources to help with the students that live on campus and those that live off campus.
Start Your Review of Barton College
Barton is a small college, and it makes a world of difference. I came from a small town school where all my teachers knew my name, so I wanted that in higher education as well. I didn't want to be just another number, name, or face in a crowd. Here at Barton, I am a person. Our former Dean of Students knew every single student by name, and he made each of us feel like we were his family. Something we say at Barton is " You always have a place at our table." This reigns true because the Barton Community really is a family. All of my professors make it a point to know my name. They care if I miss class, and they are willing to go the extra mile to help me succeed in life. The student resources are also incredible. From peer tutors to career services, our office of Student Success is one of the best!
I come from out of state, at Barton they really make it feel like home here. It's amazing! Everyone here is so sweet and welcoming. The professors do actually want to help you. 10/10 recommend.
The Barton Community can be summed up into one word, family. The professors and the staff are the most caring and genuine people I have ever met. They helped me adapt to the North Carolina way of life after transferring from my prior university in West Virginia. The campus is very diverse having students come from Canada, Spain, Serbia, and even Australia. All the diversity found on campus makes learning in the classroom a one of a kind experience. The education I am receiving at Barton has really put me in a great spot to succeed. I have learned communication and people skills I couldn't have found any where else but Barton College. Barton will forever have a lasting impact on my life and I cannot wait to see what's in store for me these next few years.
What I like about Barton College is that it feels like home. The college is small which makes it easier to bond and build relationships with professors, students, and other people who work for the college. The main goal of the college is to make everyone feel welcomed and united so they can be successful. The only thing I would change about Barton is the food because we do not have as much variety as I would like but overall the school is great and I know I will have created lasting relationship with people I will never forget.
My experience at Barton was very family orientated. I came as a transfer student and enrolled in the Social Work program. My advisor and instructors were very hands on in making sure i had everything i needed to be successful with my academics. I currently hold a 4.0 GPA & look forward to returning in the Fall of 2018. Barton College has been a great experience in preparing me for my career as a Social Worker & giving back to the community.
I love Barton for both its' focus on academics and student support. When I first went on a tour of the campus, I was blown away with how informative and helpful both our guides and orientation leaders were. I knew I wanted to attend this college from the moment I stepped foot on campus. The staff is extremely helpful and want each and every student to succeed. The Financial Aid office was very cooperative in helping with my needs and very thorough in explaining how loans and grants work, and how they will help me in the long run. Overall, I look forward to attending Barton in both the fall and spring semester(s) and can't wait to graduate in two years.
Barton College was a very little and quiet college just how I wanted a college to be. Majority of the people at Barton were very friendly and seemed like very people to hang around. Academic wise I liked how the class would be very small so you can have a one on one experience with your teacher. For that was a plus because I need that one on one with my teacher and or professor to achieve my goal to get my degree. The campus is very diverse in my opinion which was weird since it wasn a private college. But I mainly went to visit Barton for a track and field visit. During that visit I felt like Barton would be the place for me in the future and the people around me would also help me achieve my goals in life. Also I wouldn't have as much free time to play around or not get work done because I would either be at practice, studying, or in class.
Still a sophomore at the school. It's a small school, but the amount of 1 on 1 attention you receive from your professors makes it worth while. There is always something to do, you just have to be creative sometimes.
Has good programs and campus. The buildings and dorms are a little old but everything works perfectly. Campus recently got upgraded electronic locks, and class rooms are equipped adequate technology. Parking is always easy to find, along with being free. Surrounding community has great restaurants and shops.
This college has a wonderful program for adults who are looking to go back to school. It has night, weekend, and online classes that are eight weeks long that fits perfectly into a working adults schedule.
Terrible looking school. They get paid so much and the school still looks run down. They do not use their money wisely. Highly dissatisfied. Even the nursing program is ran poorly.
The campus is beautiful, academics as long as you care are good. Professors will care if you show interest and respect, and will be more than happy to help you if you have any problem. Regarding athletics, basketball and volleyball are the only good teams. Maybe Tennis, but it depends. ECS and Hackney are nice dorms. The campus is safe.

Stay away from the business office, financial aid. They will only help you when you arrive, and they literally won't care and try to cause you problems. The food is disgusting and unhealthy, so stay away from it.
Barton College is a small community in which you get to know many people from all around the world. It Is an exceptional school with many amazing faculty and students.
The school is great. The teachers are understanding and easy to work with. Administrative offices are very unproffesional when it comes to helping students with information.
Start Your Review of Barton College
good atmosphere and very good style of easy living. Life in baritones very slow but at the same time barton allows you to succeed to the best of your ability and also teaches you hot to start your life in the right path.
Barton College is a place where you feel at home. The people are always excited to help you in any way you need. The students on campus help each other out and never let one another fail. Its not overwhelming and scary.
Barton College is a great school to attend if you are looking for a 13th grade that will result in good grades and a degree. Unfortunately, Barton does not compare to schools such as NC State or Wake Forest. The teachers try their best, but the curriculum is very far behind in the presently faced paced and technologically advanced work force. You will have extremely easy teachers, some who struggle to teach you much of anything, and others who do just fine. If you live in Wilson and are looking to work for BB&T or Firestone, then this is the place to be. You will not find any connections to Barton College outside of Wilson, NC. The staff is friendly and they try their best, but if you are looking to go to school and put yourself into thousands of dollars into debt, reach higher and attend a place then will challenge you everyday and force you to learn.