Barry University Reviews

1,194 reviews
At Barry faculty/staff and students are very helpful when needing to find something. Most of the students are very friendly when approaching someone new.
The professors are great. Student life is okay. The campus is old. The school has a great catholic tradition. It has been around for decades.
Barry is a university like no other. Everyone is so helpful and wants nothing but the best for you. They give you the tools you need to succeed in life.
Review Barry University
Very nice university, the people that works and study here are very friendly and helpful. Also the community its very awesome, the University has a very big campus, with all types the activities for the student.
Barry university has so far given me such an amazing experience . The faculty and staff are very nice and treat you as if your family. Most students also excel academically at this school.
Barry is a great school for academics. I have never learned or worked so much in school and its great.
Barry University is awesome. What I like most about the University is the meeting people from all over the world, the community service, the small class sizes, and the different organizations at Barry. I also like that there is a math lab and writing lab for the students. What I would change about Barry is having the organizations at an earlier time in the day, not in the evenings. Another thing is to have more variety of foods. Also, Barry is not a party school.
I love Barry. It's small and I think that's a great thing. As a commuter, I know I have a different experience than those living on campus. I love that my classes are interactive and hands on. My professors know my name and will notice if I showed up to class or not and they're all consistent with updating my grades. The faculty is great. The campus is real pretty too.
Barry University is a small and diverse private university. The class sizes are generally and the student to teacher ratio is very low. If you'd want lots of attention from professors this would be the school of choice.
There can be more programs on campus to engage students and help them apply what they've learnt in the class. Also the school needs more campus events and better parties.
I am currently a junior in High School and I haven't had the chance to review Barry University yet, but ever since I was in the 8th grade Barry has been my dream college. I discovered the college when I was researching colleges and once I found Barry, I instantly fell in love with it. Prior to the research, I had already knew a bit about it because my uncle went there and graduated. He speaks so highly of it and he is thrilled that I'm looking to go there. Barry has the two majors that I want to work in, psychology and nursing, and my uncle is a nurse so what better way then to get some advice and study under him. He really influenced my interest on Barry but when I actually sat down and looked over everything myself, I knew it was the right college for me. I can't wait to visit there and attend it so I can prove to myself that dreams really do come true.
My experience at Barry University is great so far! There is no other school that I rather go to but Barry. There are so many opportunities that any student in any major are able to achieve after graduating.
I'm grateful I did not have to spend more than 8 months at this school for Social Work. The professors are wonderful and they will challenge you to be the best. However, the program is highly unorganized. Numerous of people started intern extremely late and they were expected to get the same amount of hours as the required even though them being behind was no fault of the individual person's. For the advanced standing I would recommend them.
Barry University is a low budget private university. The dorms aren't that pretty, the campus is pretty, but the attitude of some staff members is ridiculous. They argue with students, and are money hungry. But I did enjoy some of my experiences. All in all, only go to Barry for law or medical; or else your money will be taken and wasted.
When it comes to academics Barry is very focused with a good professor/student ratio. However, school spirit is insanely lacking and parties are practically nonexistent.
I received my Doctorate of Nursing Practice! Worked full time and it was definitely do-able! I advise all CRNAs with Masters Degrees to get their doctorate! It is going to be mandatory for the next generation so might as well get it before they start arriving!
Barry University is a great school, small classes, one on one with professors and it is in a quite area and everyone is friendly. I am an international student and being at Barry University is a dream come true, one of the best schools in the United States.
Barry University is a wonderful university to attend. The atmosphere is wonderful. The student to teacher ratio is amazing. All your teacher s know your name. There is numerous places to eat on and around campus. We are conveniently located 20 minutes from south beach. The overall experience is magnificent. Barry has various majors and minors to offer anyone who decides to come. Whether you are staying on campus or off you would have a wonderful experience.
Review Barry University
What I like about Barry University, is that they are very hands on with us and the major that we choose. They let us get the feel of what we are getting ourselves into when we graduate. They prepare you mentally and physically. My major is athletic training, and we have to participate in games and also spend time in the training room. Some times this can be all day and night but I enjoy it. If there was something I had to change about my Barry, I will keep it the same but change myself more to make Barry even more better! Barry is all about the students and that's what stands it out from other universities.
The academics at this school are stellar along with the location. You also have the opportunity to get jobs that the university helps you with. Everything else such as student life, food, and financial aid are terrible. This university is good at lying to students to get them to commit to the school and then make it extra hard for students to transfer after one semester.
Barry is the best experience I have had since going to a University. The professors and all the staff care about the education as well as the well-being of their students.