Barry University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Barry University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management160 Graduates
Public Administration84 Graduates
Information Technology50 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities42 Graduates
Health Care Management31 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.82 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.104 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Barry University Reviews
I love the small classrooms and the professors are so knowledgeable, experienced, competent, patient, hard working, and understanding. They provide office hours and excellent real world experiences from their cast experiences. What a great way to broaden your networking and diverse culture with sound Christisn values is priceless!
I love Barry University! The campus is beautiful and has vast amounts of diverse students. The campus is also small enough to get to class on time and still large enough to provide all the necessary credits I need. The staff, professors, and my peers are especially friendly, nice, and helpful. Go Bucs!
For a small university, Barry has a surprising amount of small cafes with latin food. The school overall is good with fairly academics and professors that are motivated to teach. A small issue is their strange way of choosing classes for new students. They base everything off SAT scores, and if you don't do well on English, they'll put you in introductory classes such as English 095 or Math 091. I might transfer out of it, but don't be worried; I just prefer a colder climate in the north. If you love the warmth and weather of Miami, consider choosing this school. Have a look at their website too. Barry.edu