Barry University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Barry University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management160 Graduates
Public Administration84 Graduates
Information Technology50 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities42 Graduates
Health Care Management31 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.81 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.103 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Barry University Reviews
I love the small classrooms and the professors are so knowledgeable, experienced, competent, patient, hard working, and understanding. They provide office hours and excellent real world experiences from their cast experiences. What a great way to broaden your networking and diverse culture with sound Christisn values is priceless!
I love Barry University! The campus is beautiful and has vast amounts of diverse students. The campus is also small enough to get to class on time and still large enough to provide all the necessary credits I need. The staff, professors, and my peers are especially friendly, nice, and helpful. Go Bucs!
What I like about Barry University, is that they are very hands on with us and the major that we choose. They let us get the feel of what we are getting ourselves into when we graduate. They prepare you mentally and physically. My major is athletic training, and we have to participate in games and also spend time in the training room. Some times this can be all day and night but I enjoy it. If there was something I had to change about my Barry, I will keep it the same but change myself more to make Barry even more better! Barry is all about the students and that's what stands it out from other universities.