Barclay College Reviews

Great experience! The professors really want you to succeed and make learning intriguing and not monotony. Surrounded by many like minded people and out is easy to fit in and make friends. Chapels are great and encourage spiritual formation. (Becoming more like Christ for the sake of others.) Very good school, 100% recommend!
We need more experts in their field.
We arent very diverse but we are accepting.
Review Barclay College
I feel safe nearly 100% of the time on campus. Colds and flu spread quickly because of our general close proximity but other than that I think we stay relatively healthy and safe.
There have been good times and there have been hard times. The professors do care about you but sometimes there is way too much drama on campus.
Most graduates that I know from here have not had too much trouble getting a job in ministry.
They do a great job of accommodating the needs of the students.
I honestly do not know that much about the athletic department. I have however, heard the athletes here talk about how we need some better facilities. I also wish that coaches would recruit for an athlete's character as well as their talent. Not solely for talent.
I like the school as a whole, the main downside for me is the amount of drama that comes with going to such a small school.
The food isn't good, the classes, professors, and administration are disorganized and have no idea what they are doing. The faculty fail to address any problems that are raised, money is spent on nonsense while issues that need fixing are blatantly ignored.
We have one restaurant within a 15 mile radius.
No drugs or alcohol at all. No matter the age. You are capable to be kicked out if you so much as do either.
Small town Kansas. Population maybe 700 when the students are in town. The nearest Walmart and McDonalds are 20 miles away. It's nice.
It could be less recruity and more about the students like it used to be.
The academics could use some improving on the science end of things. Less papers to. That seems to be the only thing assigned for home work at this school.
I don't even know what a Greek is. We have 200 students at this school and everyone knows each other quite well.
It's in the middle of no where Kansas. There is literally next to no crime what so ever. It's awesome.
Review Barclay College
It's a Christian College of 200 people. Pretty crazy I tell ya.
My school doesn't offer any scholarships outside of tuition.
It's basically a bridal college, so you go there to find your significant other.