COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
College administrators have monitored local and federal health officials’ recommendations on social distancing in the classroom. We have analyzed classroom assignments based on course enrollment and made plans to utilize various learning spaces that will allow us to spread students out, if necessary. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C
- Diversitygrade B
- Campusgrade C minus
- Athleticsgrade D
- Party Scenegrade C minus
- Professorsgrade C
- Locationgrade C minus
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade C+
- Student Lifegrade D+
- Safetygrade A+
Experience a Faith-Based Education while you explore God’s call on your life.
Barclay College is a fully-accredited Christian institution of higher education that will challenge you to grow in your relationship with God and with others and learn how best to use your gifts in service.
A Full Tuition Scholarship is given to all Dorm Residents! We’re committed to your future. That’s why we give all students who live in the dorms a Full Tuition scholarship.
Our Online Program offers flexible open enrollment, with classes starting every six weeks. Our program has been name #17 for Top Accredited
Online Bible Colleges by Learn.org.
A faith-based community awaits you online. Courses are taught from a Christian world view, and Biblical studies will be a part of your curriculum.
Whatever your financial situation may be, Barclay College wants to make it manageable for you to become a part of our online community.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 4 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 6 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biblical Studies33 Graduates
- Business11 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities8 Graduates
- Psychology5 Graduates
- Religious Vocations3 Graduates
- Elementary Education2 Graduates
Psychology Degree at Barclay College Online
Our Psychology Degree ranks #8 in Psychology Degree Guide "Best Christian Schools for Psychology Students." Our program integrates psychological research with our biblical worldview. We value both the Bible and science, which when considered together, gives us better insights into human behavior. We offer a flexible schedule, with classes that start every six weeks.
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 6 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 10 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 4 responses
Barclay College Reviews
My experience was overwhelmingly positive as my interaction with professors and students here have sharpened the way I think in all subject areas, not just relating to religion.