High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Barclay College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like Barclay College
- BFriends University
- 4 Year
- Wichita, KS
- 265 reviews
- B-Sterling College - Kansas
- 4 Year
- Sterling, KS
- 214 reviews
- A-College of the Ozarks
- 4 Year
- Point Lookout, MO
- 324 reviews
- BFaith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary
- 4 Year
- Ankeny, IA
- 91 reviews
Barclay College Reviews
Great experience! The professors really want you to succeed and make learning intriguing and not monotony. Surrounded by many like minded people and out is easy to fit in and make friends. Chapels are great and encourage spiritual formation. (Becoming more like Christ for the sake of others.) Very good school, 100% recommend!
The most I would love to see change, conversation between the students and the staff/faculty. The students only know what they want us to know with changes within the college. Example, how do we know that Barclay is struggling with finances or anything, if not told? How can the Students be praying for the college, if we don't have any information on what is going on behind the scenes.
Barclay provides a good education, and tight community . My only issue so far is social closed-mindedness, and petty drama from peers.