High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Baptist University of the Americas
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Baptist University of the Americas Reviews
Great environment! Everyone cares about what you are doing and there is lots of support not only for what youare studying but for what you are planning to do in your life after your studies.
BUA has a cafeteria where the students can get free lunch from 7-9 AM and for lunch they can get sandwiches, salads, snacks, sweet tea, sodas and water. It is not a huge cafeteria, but it is adequate for the school size. The food is good, but after a while students get tired of the same stuff. The best thing to do to enjoy the meal plan is to cook at home! And eat in the cafeteria only in certain and urgent occasions.
The professors love their job! They actually are apsis are about what they are teaching and the small classes make it easier to interact with one another.