Baptist Health System School of Health Professions Reviews

So far so good. I've only been to student orientation but the administrators are amazing. Very supportive and excited to welcome us on the new journey we will begin. They're also very positive!
I am an RN student at baptist the professors are amazing and everything is taught based upon patient centered care the NCLEX board exam. Our most recent graduating class had a 96% pass rate. Definitely one of the most successful nursing programs !
I have really enjoyed this school and the instructors. I had started the nursing program during the second semester. Everyone in the faculty and administration has made my transition into nursing school an easy one. I don't ever have a question that goes unanswered. I can easily talk to my instructors when life throws me a curveball and they do what they can to help. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this school and my program.
Start Your Review of Baptist Health System School of Health Professions
I am currently an RN student here and I love the professors. They will do their best making sure you achieve what you aspire. The people at the student services are also very helpful, just ask what you need and they are willing to assist. It is a great environment in general, you will feel like the money well spent on this school. I could not ask for more. By the way, all the hard work that both teachers and yourself putting in will eventually pay off one day! Don't give up!
My experience at BSHP has been great. I really love the small class size. The instructor are always available and provide whatever resources are needed to better understand the material.
I am currently enrolled for my first year at bshp, I am in love with this school already. They really do focus on their students and make it easy for us to contact them for any help. Their NCLEX pass rate is high and they do much for their students.
Day and night classes are available. The program is intense and demanding (as it should be, its NURSING!)
From the application process to readmission after dropping a class, the staff was extremely helpful, informative, and available.
A job in the affiliated hospitals is almost guaranteed!
They are extremely knowledgeable and experienced, always willing to help, and make themselves very accessible outside of class.
The school is part of the largest healthcare system in San Antonio and allows you to rotate between all 7 facilities throughout the program. You are also a more sought after graduate because you have more clocked clinical hours in a hospital setting than most after graduating.
All instructors hold a Master's Degree or higher and have 15 or more years of nursing experience in the hospital setting so you are guaranteed the best education in the nursing field.
BSHP allows you to begin giving patient care early on in the program and get comfortable in the hospital setting and the small classes allow for personal attention in areas of struggle.
One unique aspect about the Surgical Technology at Baptist is the classes are not very big so the professors get more time to help us understand a little better. I would compare the workload to that of nursing school, there are many new terms, procedures, instruments, medications. The school has its own O.R. Lab which is great when it the time comes for us to practice. So far my experience at Baptists has been great.
I have only been in school for a month, but you can tell that everyone in the building is looking to do great things. There is a certain energy when I walk around the halls that is refreshing.
The flexibility of class times and schedules are very manageable.
Being that the school is part of a huge hospital system the opportunities for career advancement are greater.
Start Your Review of Baptist Health System School of Health Professions
Career prospects are great due to the school being affiliated with the hospital system.
The school as a whole is dedicated to your success. Clinicals are at the system hospitals so, educators know the environment.
The teachers are dedicated to the success of the students.