- 4 Year
- MEMPHIS, TN
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade B+
- Locationgrade B minus
- Dormsgrade A minus
- Campus Foodgrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade A
Grounded in Christian principles and building on the legacy of education since 1912, Baptist University is a private, specialized institution focusing on undergraduate education in the health sciences. The College seeks to attract a diverse student population who shares commitments to Christian values and ethics, academic excellence, and lifelong professional development. Learning takes place not just in the classroom setting, but in some of the finest medical facilities available. Our curriculum includes both general and health studies, as well as major-specific course work in order to prepare competent and caring health care professionals.
We believe our graduates have tremendous opportunities to extend Christ's work of compassionate healing as noted with the words "Higher Education with a Higher Purpose" on our college seal. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of others, consider becoming a student at Baptist Health Sciences University.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing64 Graduates
- Healthcare Management21 Graduates
- Radiologic Technician16 Graduates
- Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician11 Graduates
- Behavioral Sciences9 Graduates
- Medical Technician7 Graduates
- Radiation Therapy6 Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine5 Graduates
- Nuclear Medical Technician5 Graduates
- Respiratory Care Therapy4 Graduates
A Surgical Technologist is a health professional trained to work under direction of the surgeon to promote an adequate & safe operating room &/or environment for a surgical patient. A Surg Tech also participates in the appropriate aseptic technique, proper sterility, accurate function of equipment/instrumentation & application of policies/procedures to care for the overall well-being of a patient.
- Mix of Online and on Campus47%
- On Campus35%
- Challenging but rewarding91%