Baltimore City Community College Reviews

Baltimore city community college is a good school. Some professors are great, love to help as much as they can and love teach; however, there are some professors who just teach information out the book and give you an test without you learning anything. The staff in different areas around can be helpful as well, but some can be rude as well. The school have a limited of groups you can join, and something it feel like the people in charge of the school does not care about the students or professors. The area around the school is not bad and not that far from a mall and food places. Lastly the professors need more assist with the workload that is put the professors. Overall it is good school to graduate from and to help take off some of the financial burden when you transfer or attend a four year college, but it need some changes.
My past 3 semesters have been intriguing! I've learned so much that apply not only to my educational journey, but my everyday life as well. Online learning can be challenging, but with the right Professor and patience it can be executed!
I really like the staff. They Really care about your education and to are very helpful for anything you need.
Review Your College
While continuing my education at BCCC I never had problems with any of my grades. There are many resources available for a student to be successful. Next there labs on the campus that will assist the student when falling below average gradong scale. Also there is enough time giving to students to add and drop classes.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
My college is a well known community college in the inner city which helps strenghtive and educate the people. Also it also a legacy my dad recieved his degree at Baltimore City Communtiy and is doing very well as a substance abuse counselor.There is many job fairs to help employ the students giving on the campus. This is a credit school so your Associate degree will be honored.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
To be in the major human service at my school has its advantages. You can services the population by joining many clubs for human service on the campus. With this major the job opportunities are plenty and finding work upon graduation will not be hard. With this degree you can service the community such as being a social worker, substance abuse counselor, residential advisor, mental health counselor and more.
Attending my college I enjoy my learning experience. I very much enjoyed all my major classes which related to human services. The facility members are very supportive with the students for instance there is not a problem that cannit be fixed. Also having work study is a great idea at my school because it allows the students to earn money while farthering there education.
They have enough classes to make it flexible and I have not yet transferred any credits.
They do offer many online courses. I do not like online classes but they are very user friendly and convienent
To my knowledge you can not further your education here
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
I have had the pleasure of working with great professors. No complaints
You walk through the halls and there are posters advertising for job fairs. I personally have never been but they seem to help.
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
I have since changed my major twice. This school is great helping you discover what you do not want.
The supportive faculty is terrible. I can never get a solid answer of academic outline plans and financial aid questions. However the professors are wonderful.
The class flexibility is great as I am able to have a brief break before heading to the next class.
I only take in class courses.
I haven't really started thinking about transferring yet.
  • 10 months ago
Review Your College
The professors have everyone focused on what they're teaching. The class sizes are always in the middle, not to big or small. The style of the classes always capture the students attention.
The alumni quality, to me, is okay at best.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I have a decent workload. The curriculum is impressive and focusses on real life applications.