Baltimore City Community College Reviews

Baltimore City Community College is a nice school. Great professors and a good place to get your associate degree
My experience was great I completed my LPN and now I’m on my journey to further my experience all though I could go to school free somewhere else I rather stay and pay because BCCC has the better program
The above college is established to change lives and build nations. It has amiable and worthy workers whose job is to make the students succeed in their academic endeavors. Its tutorial services are second to none. The college has a large student population from every nook and cranny of the world. It's also well recognized in sporting events and activities such as: basketball and football. For instance, in 2016, the college won lots of laurels to showcase her sporting prowess. Due to her wonderful academic excellence, the Mayor of Baltimore City gave out scholarships to the 2018 graduating high school students to be enrolled in the college. As we speak now, the physical structure of the college is highly appreciated. For instance, there is a new block constructed to accommodate the teaming student population. In fact, Baltimore City Community College is living up to its motto.
Start Your Review of Baltimore City Community College
Here at Baltimore City Community College there are a lot of helpful advisors and professor's that help students whether it's getting certain information towards their makor or understanding class assignments.
My experience at Baltimore City Community College was freshly new, but it was truly amazing. The campus is spacious, the staff are kind, respectful and very consistent. My experience with the school academically was life changing. I had professor who invested their own personal time to help their students succeed. It was simply amazing.
Baltimore city community college has great professors teaching students. however, the schools equipment such as there computers are slow and can be inactive at times when trying to complete assignments.
Baltimore city community college is a school a friend recommended to me as been a school of excellence. The school is easily found due to it's location and obvious structure in the area of liberty heights.
My first encounter with Baltimore city community college maryland was very memorable because the staff and students were warm and welcomed me. They were willing to answer all of my quetions. I was indeed satisfied after several visits to the campus.
About average for a community College. The academics could be better, but the price cannot be beat! The student body is surprisingly diverse.
I started BCCC in January 2016, attending a special I.T. Program within the college. Due to my overall experience with professors, staff, and my colleagues I decided after graduating from my program in 2017; to enroll full time to pursue my Associates Degree in Business Administration.
I sincerely recommend Baltimore City Community College to anyone as the professor s and all other staff in the School are highly committed.
For this college to be an inner city college, they make it very hard for people to move forward in their college. They contridict their rules and regulations to apply to the nursing progeam and thaty make it very hard to get in. They calculate classes that were withdrwn from in gpa accumulation making your GPA hard to increase. Staff is inconsiederate and parking sucks!
My experience thus far at BCCC has been overall FANTASTIC!! I love the staff, students teachers and the quality of the staff too. I definitely am going to spread positive word of mouth feedback to prospect students. Besides, who doesn't want to spend more money for the same great quality education? These are all the reasons why one should consider BCCC
The school advisors seem not to care about the students success, they are not involve more as I would like. My advisor been my advisor for the last two years and don’t even know my name and I see her twice a semester
As an international student, I can admit that I was received with open arms. My DSO was willing to adjust to the difference in proceedings for admission for a student from my specific country, and made the process fairly smooth. The professors are very knowledgeable and go above and beyond to ensure the students' success. I would recommend BCCC to anyone looking to get quality education without draining their pockets.
Baltimore City Community College is really a nice school I must say. I was enrolled earlier this year and I will tell they have adequate facilities and learning aids. The environment is always ensured its kept clean. With the printing facility that was introduced earlier this year, students are able to print out easily from them. The teachers are amazing, I think they were counseled to make sure they try their best in teaching and that’s what they are doing. The school’s cafeteria is nice, nice workers, and diligent too. Overall, the school is good and I will recommend everyone to it.
I love that BCCC have great professors that really care. The only thing I think should change is better communication in the financial aid department with the students.
I am currently a transfer student at Baltimore City Community College. My transfer process was simple and easy. I'm very excited about this semester to come.
Start Your Review of Baltimore City Community College
very friendly and safe environment. Staff makes you feel welcome and readily available to help.Teachers are hands-on and available to offer any necessary help.
I love BCCC for their resources they have open and available for students. The professors I had were great. They really cared about the student.
The School overall has been great as far a preparation to transfer to another school far as transfer student go. They could improve their technology.