Baltimore City Community College Reviews

My experience at Baltimore City Community College was freshly new, but it was truly amazing. The campus is spacious, the staff are kind, respectful and very consistent. My experience with the school academically was life changing. I had professor who invested their own personal time to help their students succeed. It was simply amazing.
Baltimore city community college has great professors teaching students. however, the schools equipment such as there computers are slow and can be inactive at times when trying to complete assignments.
Baltimore city community college is a school a friend recommended to me as been a school of excellence. The school is easily found due to it's location and obvious structure in the area of liberty heights.
My first encounter with Baltimore city community college maryland was very memorable because the staff and students were warm and welcomed me. They were willing to answer all of my quetions. I was indeed satisfied after several visits to the campus.
Start Your Review of Baltimore City Community College
About average for a community College. The academics could be better, but the price cannot be beat! The student body is surprisingly diverse.
I started BCCC in January 2016, attending a special I.T. Program within the college. Due to my overall experience with professors, staff, and my colleagues I decided after graduating from my program in 2017; to enroll full time to pursue my Associates Degree in Business Administration.
I sincerely recommend Baltimore City Community College to anyone as the professor s and all other staff in the School are highly committed.
For this college to be an inner city college, they make it very hard for people to move forward in their college. They contridict their rules and regulations to apply to the nursing progeam and thaty make it very hard to get in. They calculate classes that were withdrwn from in gpa accumulation making your GPA hard to increase. Staff is inconsiederate and parking sucks!
My experience thus far at BCCC has been overall FANTASTIC!! I love the staff, students teachers and the quality of the staff too. I definitely am going to spread positive word of mouth feedback to prospect students. Besides, who doesn't want to spend more money for the same great quality education? These are all the reasons why one should consider BCCC
The school advisors seem not to care about the students success, they are not involve more as I would like. My advisor been my advisor for the last two years and don’t even know my name and I see her twice a semester
As an international student, I can admit that I was received with open arms. My DSO was willing to adjust to the difference in proceedings for admission for a student from my specific country, and made the process fairly smooth. The professors are very knowledgeable and go above and beyond to ensure the students' success. I would recommend BCCC to anyone looking to get quality education without draining their pockets.
Baltimore City Community College is really a nice school I must say. I was enrolled earlier this year and I will tell they have adequate facilities and learning aids. The environment is always ensured its kept clean. With the printing facility that was introduced earlier this year, students are able to print out easily from them. The teachers are amazing, I think they were counseled to make sure they try their best in teaching and that’s what they are doing. The school’s cafeteria is nice, nice workers, and diligent too. Overall, the school is good and I will recommend everyone to it.
I love that BCCC have great professors that really care. The only thing I think should change is better communication in the financial aid department with the students.
I am currently a transfer student at Baltimore City Community College. My transfer process was simple and easy. I'm very excited about this semester to come.
very friendly and safe environment. Staff makes you feel welcome and readily available to help.Teachers are hands-on and available to offer any necessary help.
I love BCCC for their resources they have open and available for students. The professors I had were great. They really cared about the student.
The School overall has been great as far a preparation to transfer to another school far as transfer student go. They could improve their technology.
I had an okay experience at Baltimore City Community College. They offered all of the courses I needed and they even had great advanced courses. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the school. The people there were friendly and ready to help when needed. What I think they can improve on is their school advisers. In my first semester I ended up in some of the wrong classes because the adviser that I had directed me in the wrong direction. Also the school could be a little more organized. Overall I finished my classes and received the credits that I needed to move on.
Start Your Review of Baltimore City Community College
Baltimore city community college is a good school. Some professors are great, love to help as much as they can and love teach; however, there are some professors who just teach information out the book and give you an test without you learning anything. The staff in different areas around can be helpful as well, but some can be rude as well. The school have a limited of groups you can join, and something it feel like the people in charge of the school does not care about the students or professors. The area around the school is not bad and not that far from a mall and food places. Lastly the professors need more assist with the workload that is put the professors. Overall it is good school to graduate from and to help take off some of the financial burden when you transfer or attend a four year college, but it need some changes.
My past 3 semesters have been intriguing! I've learned so much that apply not only to my educational journey, but my everyday life as well. Online learning can be challenging, but with the right Professor and patience it can be executed!
I really like the staff. They Really care about your education and to are very helpful for anything you need.