Baldwin Wallace University Reviews

There are various organizations and clubs on campus, you can always find the one you interested. The school has strong awareness of student safety. Professors in here are nice and always willing to help. They also provide tutors for your writings and other academic works for free. There are tutors provided before final exam to get students prepared.
It was about average. The cost of school is very high. They offer a lot of great activities to be involved. The academics at the school are very rigorous. They have some talented athletes that attend this school. They won many national championships along the way in the past 20 years.
The accelerated nursing program at Baldwin Wallace is an excellent program with a caring staff that works with their students for their success.
Start Your Review of Baldwin Wallace University
The best thing about this school is its professors. They are easily some of the most educated individuals I have ever come across, especially in the History and Political Science departments. The overall classes in turn are great and very easily manageable. The local area and overall safety of the campus are pretty good. I can't really say I have ever worried about that sort of thing. The only downside to this school is the party scene, if you are into that thing. It is almost nonexistent. Other than that though, this school offers a great education with fantastic professors, with some of the best financial aid scholarships/awards I have seen at a private university. This school has saved me a ton of money, which is always a great thing.
BW is amazing! 99% of the professors genuinely care for each and every student. It's a second home to me.
Overall, my experience at Baldwin Wallace has been very good. The environment is very welcoming and the students and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Everyone is very friendly and all of the professors I have worked with have done their best to help students as much as they can.
This college is a small college so all the professors know who their students are and really get to know each student and really care about them.
I am an incoming freshman and so far from everything I have seen I have fallen in love with BW. I can not wait to join the Jackets this fall.
Was very impressed with the Conservatory - students, faculty, facilities and curriculum. I look forward to auditioning in February
The community here is great. However I did not like the spread out feel. The staff is nice and helpful but they like to get up in your personal life way too soon and think they know you when they do not.
I love BW's inclusive and diverse community. The professors are incredibly helpful and really take an effort to get to know their students.
Baldwin Wallace is a great school with a lot of opportunities to grow and share. The small community feel isn't too overwhelming and very family like in a lot of ways. I love it here and would very much like to continue, however it is very expensive and I'm currently trying to get creative on how to afford it.
I loved week of welcome. Its the first 5 days before school where you move in and they have all these activities you have to go to and I actually really enjoyed them and its an easy way to meet lots of new people.
I am a current junior at Baldwin Wallace University. I have enjoyed my three years at college becasue BW has a great faculty and community. I played volleyball my first two years at college. I am also majoring in chemistry. The one thing I would like to see change is better housing facilities.
The professors at BW are, for the most part (there are exceptions to every rule, of course), fantastic. They, along with the college as a whole, care so much about their students, and take a vested interest in your success. The proximity to Cleveland gives you opportunity after opportunity, no matter what field of study you're into.
Honestly I can't say enough good things about BW. The price is pretty high, no lie, and it can be very difficult to justify spending so much, but the financial aid office is so generous and helpful, they all want you to have the best experience you can possibly have, and their resources are something that I personally have really appreciated.
The area is gorgeous, too, by the way. Campus is about two stones' throws away from the Metroparks, a sprawling park along a network of roads that connect the surrounding cities together.
Seriously, consider BW. I love it, and I hope you will, too.
I love the campus and how close-knit and welcoming everything feels. I think the school will be a great, supportive environment to spend the next four years.
Start Your Review of Baldwin Wallace University
Every single member of the Baldwin Wallace community is incredibly caring and kind. Faculty, students, parents of students, they're all amazing people. Baldwin Wallace is more than just a university; Baldwin Wallace is a family. The only thing I would like to see change is how early the deadline is for SAT scores.
Baldwin Wallace is an amazing university. It offers many amazing opportunities for its students to study abroad and conferences related to majors. The campus is small and homely with the freedom of a major city just a quick drive away. If you want to find a part you always can. The professors care about the students and want to see them secede. The other students of my major feel like family, and we don't have to fight for the ability to grow as artisans and get experience. Students in my degree are required to do a senior capstone which allows all students to leave college with at least one great accomplishment under their belt with many other skills and projects completed. The program does need to grow a little we do not have the most recent technology or the best tools in the world. If you a willing to work hard and put time into your future, you will be amazed at how far you will go at Baldwin Wallace and into the world.
The school is in a great city and is a wonderful school. The science programs are getting better but are still a work in progress. The education program needs science professors. The drama and music departments are some of the best in the country. The campus is integrated into the City of Berea while still being a distinct entity. Most of the campus is beautiful old buildings and all the roads are lined with trees. The dorms are older buildings but are, for the most part, spacious. The Wi-Fi needs work but there are numerous computer labs around campus. The food has greatly improved but is still not the best.