Baldwin Wallace University Reviews

Professors really care about student success in and outside of the classroom. Class sizes are really small and the community atmosphere is perfect. Plus, during the fall it is gorgeous
As an adult continuing education student, BW's advisors were there for me at every turn. My professors took the time to get to know me and the passion for what I was studying. Their passion for what they are teaching is felt and encourages to push yourself beyond your limits to discover yourself outside the box. BW does not hold you back from what you want to study. If you are struggling, they take the time to help reach your goals and then to step over your goals. They do not believe in having to except someone into a program, but allow you to study what it is that sets you into motion. The professors want you to reach your work in honesty and they want you think critically. I found my time at BW to be an enriching experince that can never be replaced.
I transferred to Baldwin Wallace after my freshman year and it was the best decision I have ever made. I have gain hands-on experience and met plenty of connections that will prepare me for the "real world." The professors, staff, and peers are very personable and bring out the best in you no matter what. Now being a BW alum, I believe BW has shaped me into an intelligent, hardworking, and respectful individual.
Start Your Review of Baldwin Wallace University
Baldwin Wallace is a mediocre college, with suspiciously easy academics and a sad vibe. There is no sense of ambition or community, unless perhaps you join a sorority. But it's cheap and it's easy, so if you just want a degree and you don't wanna spend, then it's good. But if you want to learn anything, do not choose this school.
Baldwin Wallace is an amazing college. The teachers are kind and are very willing to help. The students have that same attitude towards each other too. There are plenty of clubs and organizations to join, so you never really feel left out and there's always an opportunity to find someone new.
This college is very friendly, and it is a happy environment. I enjoy my classes and the professors are very personable. You are able to get a lot of one on one with professors, and if you struggle, they are willing to help you.
The only thing I would change about BW is the food selection. The food isn't the best and there is almost no variety. I have heard that the dorms aren't great, but I am a commuter. Other than that, I have loved every minute of my experience at BW. The professors make an effort to get to know students on a more personal level. They are always available to help. The student body feels like a community and is filled with mutual respect. The campus is beautiful and I have never felt unsafe there.
There are various organizations and clubs on campus, you can always find the one you interested. The school has strong awareness of student safety. Professors in here are nice and always willing to help. They also provide tutors for your writings and other academic works for free. There are tutors provided before final exam to get students prepared.
It was about average. The cost of school is very high. They offer a lot of great activities to be involved. The academics at the school are very rigorous. They have some talented athletes that attend this school. They won many national championships along the way in the past 20 years.
The accelerated nursing program at Baldwin Wallace is an excellent program with a caring staff that works with their students for their success.
The best thing about this school is its professors. They are easily some of the most educated individuals I have ever come across, especially in the History and Political Science departments. The overall classes in turn are great and very easily manageable. The local area and overall safety of the campus are pretty good. I can't really say I have ever worried about that sort of thing. The only downside to this school is the party scene, if you are into that thing. It is almost nonexistent. Other than that though, this school offers a great education with fantastic professors, with some of the best financial aid scholarships/awards I have seen at a private university. This school has saved me a ton of money, which is always a great thing.
BW is amazing! 99% of the professors genuinely care for each and every student. It's a second home to me.
Overall, my experience at Baldwin Wallace has been very good. The environment is very welcoming and the students and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Everyone is very friendly and all of the professors I have worked with have done their best to help students as much as they can.
This college is a small college so all the professors know who their students are and really get to know each student and really care about them.
I am an incoming freshman and so far from everything I have seen I have fallen in love with BW. I can not wait to join the Jackets this fall.
Was very impressed with the Conservatory - students, faculty, facilities and curriculum. I look forward to auditioning in February
Start Your Review of Baldwin Wallace University
The community here is great. However I did not like the spread out feel. The staff is nice and helpful but they like to get up in your personal life way too soon and think they know you when they do not.
I love BW's inclusive and diverse community. The professors are incredibly helpful and really take an effort to get to know their students.
Baldwin Wallace is a great school with a lot of opportunities to grow and share. The small community feel isn't too overwhelming and very family like in a lot of ways. I love it here and would very much like to continue, however it is very expensive and I'm currently trying to get creative on how to afford it.