COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Baldwin Wallace University President Bob Helmer has announced a framework for returning to campus for the fall 2020 semester. The outline includes an August 24 start for classes and a range of changes that are aimed at prioritizing the safety of all members of the BW community, while providing a quality campus learning and living experience. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB+
Baldwin Wallace University is an academic community committed to the liberal arts and sciences as the foundation for lifelong learning.
The University fulfills this mission through a rigorous academic program that is characterized by excellence in teaching and learning within a challenging, supportive environment that enhances students' intellectual and spiritual growth.
Baldwin Wallace assists students in their preparation to become contributing, compassionate citizens of an increasingly global society and encourages their pursuit of personal and professional excellence.
In 1845, more than 15 years before the Civil War, Baldwin Wallace was founded as one of the first colleges in the nation to admit students without regard to race or gender. Today, you’ll find that spirit of inclusiveness has flourished and evolved into a personalized approach to education: one that fosters your individual growth as you learn to learn, experience new ideas and prepare for the certainty of change.
Baldwin Wallace University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Engineering at Baldwin Wallace University
Small class sizes and individual attention are inherent to the program. Coupled with comprehensive coursework & extensive lab experiences, you’ll receive preparation for employment or for postgraduate studies. Independent research projects, off-campus experiences and internships allow you to customize your studies. Supportive faculty assist you in career prep through mentoring, networking & more.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.73 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.84 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses