Baldwin Beauty - South Austin is a for-profit college located in Austin, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 67 undergraduate students. The Baldwin Beauty - South Austin acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management. Baldwin Beauty - South Austin alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,400.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Baldwin Beauty School - South Austin
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Baldwin Beauty School - South Austin Reviews
Baldwin does not offer online classes. Everything I learn is done in the classroom and on the salon floor. There is not an online school for cosmetology.
Both of the owners are very helpful with job placement when I finish school and will provide recommendations for salons in this area.
The first 500 hours of Baldwin is just in the classroom learning all the curriculum. After that it's just being on the salon floor.