Bakersfield College Reviews

Bakersfield collage is a great place where to get prepare to have a great future and pass a nice time with the people of this school.
It’s a really good independent experience. Going to a school like this really teaches you a lot about yourself and your area of study. Great professors and people.
This campus is alright but needs a lot of improvements such as hiring new professors for every subject, food prices needs to go down not up, etc.
Start Your Review of Bakersfield College
Bakersfield College is a good school with professors who care about the success of the student. The campus is clean and the students are friendly. The school has a great library that is available to everyone and students are allowed to use computers.
ew hate this college. It's the worst and yeah hate hate hate hate hate this idk what else to put but yeah hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
Bakersfield College is a very diverse college. There are students of different genders race and ages. The campus is nice and there are new and exciting things going on every year. The sports and Bakersfield college are great also especially the football team.
Love the school. Wish we had a better parking situation and another campus on the west side of town in the Rosedale area. It would definitely help make our Panorama campus less crowded and make it more accessible to get the classes everyone needs.
Decent enough college. Some professors like to push their own beliefs instead of proper knowledge and facts.
The staff is wonderful and help to the best of their ability due to how many students there are attending. There are so many helpful programs for students to join to help make college easier.
This school is a welcoming school that truly cares for the well being of their students. Whether it is from an academic point of view or the safety of their students, this community college really wants what’s best for their students.
The professors are great, only problem I’ve had is with the counselors. They don’t seem to take the time to really try to understand your unique situation to make sure you’re taking the right classes at the right time for your career choice. Just do your own research to ask them the right questions.
While not perfect, Bakersfield College (BC) wasn't a bad college to attend. Most of the professors are more than happy to help if you ask and I found very supportive in helping push their students. The only main downside I have to say for BC is that it's admission and financial aid office staff aren't the best, as I had many issues with them that took months to sort out and little to no actual useful help given.
I like the instructors they really care about giving the students the best knowledge and help students out by not leaving a student in doubt behind treating us like humans some are fast learners and some are not. I feel comfortable being there its hard being the head household of 5 and going to school but its worth it. What I would like Bakersfield college to change is to make their daycare center bigger it would help tremendously.
need to be able to come to school and feel safe. teachers dont care about the students. students should come first not pay checks
I am not your typical student fresh out of high School, I am a mother of two who was scared to go back to school. Bakersfield College knocked down those fears and help me get through two years of college classes. The experience has been great and would recommend this college for everyone.
There is nothing spectacular about this college the campus is boring little to no events professors have what is called academic freedom which allows them to teach courses with very few limitations
I found my experience at Bakersfield College to be extremely rewarding. Excellent professors helped to prepare me for my smooth transfer to a four year university. Professors at this school made it their number one priority to make sure their students learn the material and were willing to help in any way they can.
Start Your Review of Bakersfield College
Bakersfield college is an excellent institution and they are dedicated to helping people attain a degree in their field of study.
I like Bakersfield College it is a nice campus. The professors are nice and friendly. When I started college my freshman year I thought all the professors were going to mean and strict but it was the opposite.
The campus is old, needs updating, but the teachers are good. However, the college is impacted so classes are difficult to get into. The certification programs such as nursing or rad tech are wait listed out by a few years