Baker University Reviews

I love going to Baker University. It is such a great school with an amazing atmosphere. The campus is small, but is absolutely beautiful! Everyone is very friendly, there is a great Greek community, and the education is wonderful.
Overall, this is a tough school. I enjoy my professors and the challenges provided by each class. The opportunities are endless if you believe in yourself.
I absolutely love Baker. The smaller college environment isn't for everyone, but it's so nice to have professors who genuinely care about you. Not only that, but the school feels like a big family. It is very easy to get involved as there's multiple clubs and even Greek life. The connections you make here will help so much later on.
Review Baker University
Most students don't even know we have a career center and she didn't even really edit my resume all that much. I could've edited it better with out her help.

Also almost no one comes on campus to recruit, we all gotta go looking with the help of our advisors.
I'm trans and I feel pretty safe and this is a small religious school. Plus all the security guards are pretty chill and if you don't wanna walk back to your dorm alone if you call them they'll walk back with you.

There is like 0 tolerance to mistreating of other students. Like to the point of like conduct probation for pranks if an administrator didn't see it that way.
It's NAIA that's all you can really say.

I mean people love watching the teams since like half the school are athletes and they all have average student friends but it's like meh?
It's a really great school and a lot of the professors are great!

It's just an issue of administration. They really actually don't seem to care about the students. They just seem to be there cause they like being in control. Almost every one in residence life seems nice upfront but is a snake behind your back and it's really detrimental.
Class sizes are smaller, so it's easier to learn and the professors actually care about you getting a good grade so are willing to go above and beyond to help you.
The nursing school has the highest NCLEX scores in Kansas because of how well they prepare you for the test. A few of the professors write questions for the NCLEX so they know exactly what to prepare you for.
Seems to be identical to other campus housing around the country. Not good, not bad.
I am not personally involved in Greek life but have many friends who participate. They do many good things for the community, have a lot of fun social events, and live in really nice sorority houses around campus.
I do not currently live on campus and do not know the inner workings of campus housing.
I am not involved in any Greek life on campus; however, the atmosphere of sororities are quite enjoyable.
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of sports. The student population gets excited to celebrate home games.
Baker Universities faculty and staff are committed to helping students excel not just in classes but throughout the "first job" stage.
Live in a city surrounded by crime, but overall fell safe walking to school
reasonable cost and great staff!
Review Baker University
I do not stay on campus
Not sure about Greek-life on this campus.
Not up to date on current athletic statistics.