Baker University Reviews

It's a close campus where you can truly feel like home. The student Life is diverse and active. There's something for everyone on campus and anyone is welcome no matter what.
Hands down best student services, ever! Always available to their students or students inquiring. Up front and supportive to their students needs and goals. Classes are easily accessible with online choices.
You should really go to Baker!!!
I hated this school because of the lack of diversity and full environment. I love the professors and the small classes. I recommend this school to people that do not mind being bored.
Start Your Review of Baker University
It is a great school to get an education, but there is a lack of diversity and clubs. There is not much to do in the town. It gets boring. I am transferring.
No diversity. No food. It made me more depressed that I was in high school. I had to transfer after two years.
I like that the classes are smaller and the teachers are very willing to help you. I would like to see more hands on activities in classes aside from lecture.
I love how beautiful the campus is throughout all four seasons. And I think I would like to see more opportunities for work study
I love Baker University! There are so many things to do on and off campus. The professors are absolutely amazing. They work with each individual student to help them succeed.
Baker University is a quiet community. Greek life is very important on this campus. As for the education, if you love small classes and getting to know your professors, then you will love Baker. The town is tiny and has limited options of where to shop and eat, but as for the university itself, it is a nice place. Especially if you want to get away from the city.
If I had to describe Baker University in one word it would be family. Over my 3 years at this university, the students, professors, and faculty have become apart of my family. Baker is a small university so it holds more opportunities for its students making it an easy place to make connections for later in life.
If I had to change one thing about Baker University it would be its housing options.
The smaller class sizes allow closer teacher/student interactions, great sports programs, diverse student cultures.
I love going to Baker University. It is such a great school with an amazing atmosphere. The campus is small, but is absolutely beautiful! Everyone is very friendly, there is a great Greek community, and the education is wonderful.
Overall, this is a tough school. I enjoy my professors and the challenges provided by each class. The opportunities are endless if you believe in yourself.
I absolutely love Baker. The smaller college environment isn't for everyone, but it's so nice to have professors who genuinely care about you. Not only that, but the school feels like a big family. It is very easy to get involved as there's multiple clubs and even Greek life. The connections you make here will help so much later on.
Most students don't even know we have a career center and she didn't even really edit my resume all that much. I could've edited it better with out her help.

Also almost no one comes on campus to recruit, we all gotta go looking with the help of our advisors.
I'm trans and I feel pretty safe and this is a small religious school. Plus all the security guards are pretty chill and if you don't wanna walk back to your dorm alone if you call them they'll walk back with you.

There is like 0 tolerance to mistreating of other students. Like to the point of like conduct probation for pranks if an administrator didn't see it that way.
It's NAIA that's all you can really say.

I mean people love watching the teams since like half the school are athletes and they all have average student friends but it's like meh?
Start Your Review of Baker University
It's a really great school and a lot of the professors are great!

It's just an issue of administration. They really actually don't seem to care about the students. They just seem to be there cause they like being in control. Almost every one in residence life seems nice upfront but is a snake behind your back and it's really detrimental.
Class sizes are smaller, so it's easier to learn and the professors actually care about you getting a good grade so are willing to go above and beyond to help you.
The nursing school has the highest NCLEX scores in Kansas because of how well they prepare you for the test. A few of the professors write questions for the NCLEX so they know exactly what to prepare you for.