Baker University Reviews

I did the graduate program at Baker. I loved it. I enjoyed being able to come for the once a week a night and get all my classes done at the same rate but being able to work at the same. I had a good experience with almost all my professors. Also with my counselor who always seemed to be invested in me.
Hidden Gem in Kansas. A prestigious college known for academics and athletics. They focus on the well rounded student providing a diverse student life with many opportunities for involvement. Professors demand a lot of their students, but also provide the close working relationship and are there to help guide you. Teacher student ratio is outstanding. Highly recommend.
Baker is an amazing school. I love the small community and getting to know a lot of people on campus. Most of the Professors really do care about you and your state of being. Overall it is a great school!
Start Your Review of Baker University
My experience with Baker has been amazing. I love the atmosphere, I love how much of a small campus it is and how close and easy the classes are and other destinations you need to get. I'm involved with the wrestling team and it's a big commitment trying to balance my sport and academic life. The professors are very supportive and are they to help you grow and learn as a person.
They are making changes to the campus every year so they are listening to the students concerns which is a plus. One negative is parking. There is no covered parking for people who would even pay for it also no security cameras on the parking lots.
Baker provides a great education and sports environment. The exercise science program is top notch and they have a human 3D table to work with. The baseball program provides a great opportunity to continue to play baseball in college.
My experience at Baker University has been challenging but very rewarding. Putting in the work and having my teachers readily available, who also answers emails anytime I might add, is the the prime reason I love Baker.
I have been on multiple visits here and I cant wait to continue my education here. It is a small close knit community and everyone is very kind and helpful. Professors are very understanding of students with anxiety/depression/other mental disorders
I am currently a freshman at Baker University. I have had a great experience so far. I am originally from Tennessee , and living far away from home took some time to get used to. It is because of the family atmosphere of the students and faculty here. I have met people that I will call my friends for life. I have also had some of the best experiences ever with my Cross Country and Track teams. Coming to Baker was the best decision I ever made.
Beautiful campus rich in history. Strong academic programs and equally strong athletic programs. Small intimate campus with many opportunities to get and be involved. Professor to student ratio is amazing and the professors really get involved in their students educational journey.
As freshman this year, Baker University has been everything I could imagine. The professors, staff, and students have all been very kind and are willing to offer help if needed. Being at a small University has taught me how important academics are. The professors make it known that classes are hard and there will need to be effort put in. The professors are also understanding if any situations come up that may affect ones grades. I have been introduced to activities I though I would never be a part of. I joined a sorority and met some of my best friends and could not be happier anywhere else.
Great administration people, very encouraging. Worked with me getting everything together and making sure the degree I picked was to suit me. I am excited in beginning this adventure with Baker. Several of my friends have attended Baker and have had nothing but great things to say about this college
Baker University is a small school that exhibits a tremendous sense of community. Whenever you walk from class to class, you are sure to see a multitude of people that you know and that will smile, stop, and talk to you. The professors take a genuine interest in your individual education if you put forth the effort to make a relationship with them. The campus is kept maintained and looking wonderful. There are also several opportunities to get involved on and off campus. I would recommend the school over and over again.
I was enrolled in Baker - school of nursing, which is an off-site professional school. So my experiences with Baker is not like the traditional Baker college student. The School of Nursing was great, prepared me for my career well.
I love the small town feel of Baker University - it has everything you need, including the best professors you will find!
It's a close campus where you can truly feel like home. The student Life is diverse and active. There's something for everyone on campus and anyone is welcome no matter what.
Start Your Review of Baker University
Hands down best student services, ever! Always available to their students or students inquiring. Up front and supportive to their students needs and goals. Classes are easily accessible with online choices.
You should really go to Baker!!!
I hated this school because of the lack of diversity and full environment. I love the professors and the small classes. I recommend this school to people that do not mind being bored.
It is a great school to get an education, but there is a lack of diversity and clubs. There is not much to do in the town. It gets boring. I am transferring.