Baker College of Muskegon Reviews

I love Baker College!! They make it so easy to get you all set for college and they will help you with any problems you may have.
Baker College of Muskegon has changed alot over the recent 2 years from 2017-2019. The overall vibe of Baker is average in most areas. Definitly not a party school. There are small events hosted now and then, but nothing crazy. Safety is very good, no crime around the immediate area. You are able to have a car up at campus for free, no parking fees or anything. The professors at Baker are excellent. They have good energy and all have seemed very dedicated to the educational aspects of their role in teaching students. There are also plenty of breaks rooms, a wonderful library with private study rooms and computers to do assignments on. Staff are fairly friendly and most are willing to help if needed.
Baker College has a small college feel with opportunities and services on par with a larger university. The professors are friendly and professional. They show genuine care for their students and are always ready to answer any questions. The student community at Baker is warm and inclusive. It doesn't matter you are fresh out of high school or an older adult trying to establish a new career. There is something for everyone at Baker.
Start Your Review of Baker College of Muskegon
Baker College of Muskegon is a very nice school and one of the cheapest as well. One thing I would recommend for Baker College's teachers is to make sure they get the students more involved. I had a teacher like that and it helped me understand the class more.
Baker College of Muskegon is amazing. There are plenty of majors to choose from. The people of Baker College are really nice and are there to help you when needed. I really recommend to check this college out.
Helpful instructors who are focused on both academic learning and preparing you for job training. You'll excel if you put in the work!
I went to school at banker college many years ago, and now I'm about to return to advance my education. I really enjoy my experience at baker college of muskegon.
Baker College helps prepare you for the real world. It's a comfortable atmospheres regardless of what stage of academics you're in.
I love that baker is a small school and you get that one on one instructor time. All the instructors are very caring about your career. I also love how you do not have to take classes that have nothing to do with your career choice. I do wish however that you could e undecided while attending here but you can't you have to pick a major.
While the classes in that of themselves are going great, the state of the housing in the student townhouses are poor. Since I moved in my 3 roommates and I have noticed significant issues in regards to the structure of the house. Such as, but apparently not limited to because of new issues constantly arising, a faulty toilet as well as a faulty toilet replacement, water damage to the living room ceiling due to faulty toilet activity, the overall mess caused by the maintenance reps, paint splatters left from repairs that the contractors said they would fix, the consistently igniting stove that ended damaging our counter tops, the loose patches in the ceilings of our bedrooms, and lastly the miscommunication and dismissal of it all. We have met with someone and we want compensation but it seems as though we are not being taken seriously. If this were an issue at any other rental residence we would have not only had the issues listed dealt with expediently but also compensated for this.
I enjoyed the vet tech program for the year I was in. One word of caution for incoming students would be to be upfront and deliberate in how you interact with OneStop advising, otherwise you may find errors with your financial aid.
The Professors genuinely cared about me and my grades; they did what they could to help when I struggled.
Every class is straight and to the point. It is also one of the most affordable options. The system has changed somewhat, the customer service aspect has gone down some with a great deal of the system transferring to online.
Some of the teachers are great, but the majority are not. They also have some issues regarding scholarships and high school credits. I did meet some good friends through my experience there.
Over all Baker College was a great choice for my first college. Baker had a specific program I wanted to start with. Once starting the program, I struggled at finding my studying habits but finally got it down. The professors here are very nice and hard working. They want to see you succeed in every class and pass the class. They try to help you to their best ability whether it's with in class experience or outside experience. My classmates are very helpful when it comes to getting questions answered or working in group projects. Getting books and supplies are a little pricey but books get price matched from amazon or Barnes and Noble. Overall, Baker was the best choice for me and to get start into the career I wanted to get into.
The staff and faculty is great, but with the semester conversion everything got messed up. Also, there have been so many changes over this year that it's hard to say I like it as much as I did when I first came.
Baker is a professional, well put together college. There is room for improvement when it comes to class payments and assistance with loans and other financial areas, but the professors and other employees are all very helpful and friendly.
Start Your Review of Baker College of Muskegon
The small class sizes are very helpful. The teachers learn your name, and are willing to help you understand concepts. Most classes are also hands-on learning, so it all sticks with you.
I liked how they told students that they could get their degree in two years with hardly any hassle. Although, now that I'm going there it is a lot of hassle. The credits don't transfer to other colleges. The teachers are well trained in the fields that they teach, which is a huge bonus. They know what they're talking about, most of the time.
Baker is a good college based on academics. They do not have much of a social scene. There is no football team or hockey team. They do have many clubs though. There is only was area for food on campus.