COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our Pandemic Response Team was assembled early on, and meets weekly to ensure our students, faculty, staff and visitors remain safe. We've successfully kept our case count well below the state average, and continue to take all necessary steps to keep our community healthy. Learn More
- Academicsgrade unavailable
- Valuegrade C minus
- Diversitygrade C minus
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade unavailable
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade C minus
- Safetygrade unavailable
Getting an education can change your life, but it shouldn’t have to mean putting your life on hold. At Baker College, our goal is to provide you with a high-quality education that will help you get out there and start making meaningful progress in your career from day one.
Baker College has been around for over a century, so we know how to change with the times. We only offer programs for career fields showing high rates of growth. Our programs are shaped by industry leaders, ensuring that our students enter the workforce with the skills and education today’s employers want.
While we are Michigan’s largest independent, not-for-profit college, you won’t feel lost in the crowd. Each of our campuses has a very personal and friendly atmosphere and we’re dedicated to keeping class sizes down so that every student gets the individual attention they need.
Baker College of Cadillac Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 13 responses
Nursing at Baker College
Nursing isn’t always easy, but it is extremely rewarding. Every single day that you go to work, you’ll be making a real difference in the lives of your patients by helping them heal and recover as quickly as possible. We can help you get the training and education you’ll need to start working as a professional nurse -- and you might not even have to spend four years in school.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey