Baker College of Allen Park Reviews

I like baker because it's a quiet school. Provides tutoring as well as a library. The library has a computers and books which is for students like me who don't own the things in the library at home.
My experience at baker college has been very rewarding. The professors here are amazing. They care about the students they teach very much.
I like the small classes so you are able to get more time with professors and they seem to want to see you succeed. Downside is enrollment is down so they cancel classes a lot and often right before the semester starts so don't have a lot of time to find another class.
Start Your Review of Baker College of Allen Park
Learning experience very poorlyLearning experience very poorlyLearning experience very poorlyLearning experience very poorlyLearning experience very poorlyLearning experience very poorly
I enjoyed going to this college because it was a very clean environment and for the most part, the professors were great. The school cared very much about my education and my future. I learned many skills and I learned a lot about the business industry. There was a lot of homework but all of it helped me learn how to manage my time and taught me more about the business industry. The two years that I went there taught me more than I could have imagined possible. Most of the professors were very helpful and always open to questions. The security there was amazing. The school is not in the best area and I never ever felt unsafe. The security is so high and it is very comforting. Overall, my experience at Baker was a good one.
I love everything about Baker College from the academics aspects all the way to the area its in. I would recommend this college to any future students who are looking for a safe college to attend.
As a new transfer student, I love it here! I used to attend Henry Ford and I just felt like there was too many students there and none of the faculty members actually focused on me. Here in Baker, its the opposite. I have faculty members who know me personally and who actually enjoy helping me rather than feeling obligated to assisting me. I am glad I transferred over to Baker College of Allen Park. There is plenty of resources and programs waiting for the students to use.
I loved the flexibility of the classes available . It makes it to where even if you have a family or a demanding job, you can still find a way to take classes. They also offer online courses if that works better for you. I earned my Associate's degree on campus and am working towards finishing my Bachelor's degree online. The campus in Allen Park has a strong security officer presence so I always felt safe on campus. I would like to see them do away with smoking on campus.
The Experience I had with Baker College Of Allen Park was awesome, the teachers there are very helpful, including the counselor. The campus is beautiful, and also the class sizes are very small.
I love the smaller classes that are available at Baker College of Allen Park. The professors are always so engaged and ready to teach! The teacher prep program, as well as the early childhood program has some of the greatest professors I have ever met!
My over all Baker College experience has been great. I love the diversity of instructors and their methods of teaching. I have never had a problem understanding.
I can not say enough nice things about this school. They are always willing to help you. They put you on a certain career path from the start without all the extra classes. I have had nothing but a wonderful experience there. It was the best decision I made was to switch to this school.
My overall experience has been remarkable, the overall staff is wonderful. For the most part the teachers that I have encountered are very helpful, classrooms are just the size i life and feel comfortable in. Especially because teachers are always available to help either before or after class. I have given up in my education since I really couldn't find a school that I was conformable in. But all that changed when I moved to Allen park and Baker College was literally seconds away.
My experience at my school has been very successful. I've learned alot and have gotten the knowledge that I need for my career.
Im not a big fan of online courses I prefer to directly attend class.
The career center offers help with finding job placement.
The teachers at Baker are great, they teach in a professional buut realistic way. The class sizes are small which makes learning easier.
Start Your Review of Baker College of Allen Park
I currently have a degree from Baker College, I feel having a degree from Baker College is an overall success because the school itself is a great school with a high profile.
My internship helped me utilize my book and hands on skills. At my school my courses are taught by professors with master degrees that all have high demand jobs within the field im majoring in.
Baker College has taught me that the success of a college student starts when you truly realize your career is important.