Bainbridge State College Reviews

Not really a wide range of bachelor's, but quite a few associates. Good for those locally pursuing EMT, Nursing, other medicals, Early Childhood Education, Accounting, Criminal Justice, but that's about it.
College has online courses that are reasonable rate and accomadating to continue with a full time job.
Bainbridge Satan Colleage only has one four year degree that I know of. I will be graduating in May of 2017 with an Associate Degree in General Studies. I want to continue my education but unless I want to study Business I have to attend another institution. Why, if Bainbridge is a four year college why can't I earn a degree in any field? Not so, unless I want to be a Teacher, or study business I have to look elsewhere.
Review Bainbridge State College
Everything about Bainbridge College is convenient.
They are okay. They aren't anything special.
If you say you graduated from there, you're not saying much.
All of my professors have been extremely understanding and helpful.
It's ok. I mean, a degree is a degree.
Our youth apprenticeship program is one of the best around!
I enjoy it, but it could be more advanced.
They has a good team to have and advise you with your classes.
Its all left up on the professors I had some good one and so not so good.
The school is small but what ever it take to help a student to get what they need.
I have build a great relationship with the professors its not anything they won't do for you.
The campus is a wonderful campus I truly enjoy the campus.
if you have a problem its people on stuff to help you out as much as possible.
I truly enjoy this school the professor great will help you if you need. Its a small college but I enjoy being one of their student.
Review Bainbridge State College
I go to school one day a week and complete the work online. The other two classes are online classes and I can complete the work anytime.
Online course are the easiest to take and the teachers will still help if needed.
The school holds job fairs each semester.