Bacone College Reviews

Worst college experience EVER! So unorganized and they only care about how many sports students they can recruit to get money. The dorms and building are falling down. Alcohol and pot parties nightly at the dorms (these are student athletes) Campus police is a joke and will do nothing. Housing was made aware of drug use but the coach did not want to drug test. Wonder if NAIA would like to know this? One female basketball player got alcohol poisoning and was taken by ambulance to hospital. No consequences was playing in next game. Assistant coach uses God's name in vain and drops the F bomb constantly during practice/workout. So much for a "Christian" based school. Honestly, if you can go ANYWHERE else do so. This school is overpriced and horrible. Financial aid gave me an award check then months later said they overpaid me and I'd have to pay it back WTH??? President is well aware and chooses to do nothing. Very disappointed in my first college experience.
It was fun I liked everything about it i loved the campus and the teachers also I like the fact thathat the class room sizes are small so I have that one on experience.
I got my Ass. Degree at Bacone College and it was a wonderful experience. The instructors were always there to help in any way. I had lots of support and was able to graduate with honors and a high GPA. I owe all my instructors a lot for the extra help I received.
Review Your College
Bacone College is a very diverse school and that is great. The professors are really focused on the students success and they really want to help us get where we want to be in life. The students are from all over the country, and there is even some from over seas. The students are really easy to get along with, they are really nice. The dorms are great, but you have the occasional loud ones upstairs.
I have class everyday and I leave with little or no work due to the helping of the staff.
I have never attended online classes.
These ladies here will do whatever they can to help and will see what is better for you.
  • Value
The classes are awesome and the Instructors are so helpful. Friendly faces and student services will go above and beyond to help you with what ever they can.
we have a few clubs to interact with and even a internship is also available to our student.
  • Value
I currently am Dual Enrolled into Bacone College/Comanche Nation College. I attend class at Comanche Nation College and the faculty is awesome. It is a small school and we get the one on one time that is needed for students who need help. The Instructors are currently trying to teach us with out our textbooks that are needed for our classes. Misty Olsen had to be reached my phone after calling repeatedly from four different phones at the school. The Director,Reba, told us she was busy and has not gotten to her emails yet. This is very unprofessional the lack of communication between offices if she can not handle the work she is assigned she needs to ask for another person for help. This is my third week of school and the papers that we were given for book waiver was obsolete but Misty did not tell Comanche Nation College until after all the students returned the paper.
I currently am enrolled into Bacone College and my paper work has been completed since August 05,2016. I repeatedly have to call Misty Olsen and email her about the paper work I currently still need to this day to finish my scholarship application for my tribe. I'm dual-enrolled at Comanche Nation College and I have started class on August 15th,2016. I attend class every day with no books and how are we suppose to help our percentage rate to grow for Native American Students? She doesn't communicate with the Faculty, or students.
Not to sure, never had an online class
Has what people are interested in
  • Value
Easy to understand and talk too.
Good enough to earn Bachelor's degree
  • Value
Excited to learn and study more about my major
It's a environment for all newbies.
Review Your College
We really don't have any undergrad or graduate programs but the advisors help us to reach a higher education and gives us options on where to go, what colleges have undergrad or graduate programs for your degree.
  • Value
The classes are small and the professors actually know people by name, what sport they play, etc. The professors here are good and there are many different courses associated with which program a student is in.
Advisors that not only help students get their degrees, but to help there with clinical a, internships, even with a reference letter for a job. Everything on campus, the programs available to us are good.