High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Babson College Reviews
Babson is unlike any other institution. If you are at all interested in Business and want to make money with a great career, go here. Every person here is unique and amazing. The small school dynamic is special, and we are all fondled here by the staff unlike state schools which have automated systems. Small, personal classes with hands on learning define this school. If you want to party, you can join greek life or an org, or go out in Boston. A car on campus helps but if you don't have one, your friend probably will. A LOT of international students as well, definitely a plus.
The professors are outstanding - always willing to help and are incredibly experienced in their respective fields. Great school for aspiring entrepreneurs!
Very good academics unlike other schools which have big lecture halls. At Babson, you are expected to be very engaged in class and do your work. Everything is perfect at Babson except the location. On weekends, a lot of people go to Boston which is about a 20-30 minute drive. Babson is definitely worth it if you plan on pursuing a business career. The people you make connections here are worth it alone. We don't get much attention college rankings since its a school that only has business as a major but the academic environment here is definitely top tier.