Babson is a highly rated private college located in Wellesley, Massachusetts in the Boston Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2,283 undergraduate students. Admissions is competitive as the Babson acceptance rate is 25%. The only major offered is Business Administration and Management. Graduating 91% of students, Babson alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $66,900.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Babson College Reviews
Absolutely amazing! Good Professors that have tons of business experience. The alumni association is supportive. We recently held our centennial and that is changing up the campus a lot in a better positive way. We are building a new recreational center, library, and park. The location is priceless if you love the suburban vibe. We are right across the Wellesley Country Club. The food is dramatically improving.
Babson is unlike any other institution. If you are at all interested in Business and want to make money with a great career, go here. Every person here is unique and amazing. The small school dynamic is special, and we are all fondled here by the staff unlike state schools which have automated systems. Small, personal classes with hands on learning define this school. If you want to party, you can join greek life or an org, or go out in Boston. A car on campus helps but if you don't have one, your friend probably will. A LOT of international students as well, definitely a plus.
The professors are outstanding - always willing to help and are incredibly experienced in their respective fields. Great school for aspiring entrepreneurs!