High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Babson College Reviews
Very good academics unlike other schools which have big lecture halls. At Babson, you are expected to be very engaged in class and do your work. Everything is perfect at Babson except the location. On weekends, a lot of people go to Boston which is about a 20-30 minute drive. Babson is definitely worth it if you plan on pursuing a business career. The people you make connections here are worth it alone. We don't get much attention college rankings since its a school that only has business as a major but the academic environment here is definitely top tier.
So far, my experience has been great! The school gave me the opportunity to network with people from all around the world. It has truly opened the doors to many opportunities.
The career opportunities if you have a degree from this school are endless. The top places in business around the world, LOVE Babson students. We're just better, ranked number 1 for Return on Investment actually!