The word that typically comes up when people mention Babson is “entrepreneurship.” That’s because the Babson alumni network includes many prominent entrepreneurs, including Jamie Siminoff, the inventor of Ring video doorbells, and Arthur Blank, the co-founder of Home Depot. Plus, every first-year student at Babson creates and runs a business through our renowned Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship course.
Entrepreneurship at Babson means many things. You don’t need to start a business to be entrepreneurial—here, hands-on learning experiences help you develop the problem-solving skills to be successful in any organization. In our close-knit community just outside of Boston, students from diverse backgrounds are busy finding new ways to make a positive social and economic impact on the world. If you’re excited to discover new ways of thinking and doing, we encourage you to learn more.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.33 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses