Azusa Pacific University - Online Reviews

I love the overall experience at Azusa pacific university. There online program is ran very well and the teachers really want to help you succeed in the online community and make themselves available whenever you need them.I would love to see more diversity
The professors are very helpful and easily reachable.
I don't pay attention to Greek life
Review Your College
I don't really pay attention to the athletics
All the profs and faculty I've met have been very helpful and seem dedicated
There is a major disconnect in relationships online.
It is relevant to my major.
Social atmosphere is great everyone is respectful
  • Feb 18 2016
  • Housing
Everyone treats each other with respect
There is a lot of team spirit. You will always see someone wearing or carrying school gear.
The coaching staff, I have to admit that if it wasn't for the unconditional support I have received from my success coach, I might have to question whether if I would have made it this far.
Every time I have reached out to the administration my concerns have been answered promptly.
  • Dec 21 2015
  • Value
I haven't really been exposed to the Greek life at my school, therefore I would not be able to share my perspective on it.
At Azusa Pacific University I have found my reason and meaning for further pursuing my education. I have a clear plan of the goals and time frames of when I will complete them. I have a vision of where I will be in not only in one year but 10 year from now. I have found the support and motivation to keep me on course during distressful moments. I am now beginning to feel that my life has a purpose. I already feel developed and capable of taking on the world and offer my wisdom to make this world a better place.
The athletics in my school not only demonstrate a great sense of teamwork but also embrace themselves with this extreme skill.
The atmosphere for my school is amazing and it's bea I love going there and sitting and looking at the scenery and clearing my mind and thinking
  • Oct 22 2014
  • Campus
It took me awhile to figure out how I had to get all my paper work in order for school it was a bit of a hassle
  • Oct 22 2014
  • Value
Review Your College
The athletic team at my school is very important they care a lot about how they do and so do the students and players they go out there and have fun and do it for God
There is little parking on the East Campus, and the campus safety officers hold their job in high esteem by holding drivers accountable to the rules with parking tickets and rule enforcement.
  • May 14 2014
  • Campus
There are a lot of dining options surrounding the school within walking/biking/driving distance.
  • May 14 2014