Avila University Reviews

Great University in the heart of the metro! They offer face to face courses and online. It's a small community that is setup much like a community college.
I had a really hard time making friends here at Avila, everybody is nice, but I just don't feel like I fit in. What I do like, is all the international students. It's great to see how many students are from other countries studying here. I also really like how small the school is. It makes it to where you usually know of most people on campus or have mutual friends, and you also have a small class which makes the subject more focused and the teacher has more free time in the office to talk t students that need help.
I love the campus and the classroom size. I always feel safe on campus. My teachers do help us with what we need help on too.
Review Avila University
Going into college, I did not know what to expect. When I came to Avila, I felt at home. All of the professors, students, and staff at Avila are extremely welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who is interested.
Avila is a very great place to be! There's people here from all over the world. It is a smaller university, though. This is beneficial because it gives you more undecided attention and help with or from your instructors, counselors, and mentors. It's also beneficial because it is a way of getting to know your peers better. Also, Avila is a great athlete school so if you're interested in any sport and would like to receive scholarships, it's a perfect fit! Like I stated before, there's people from all over the world here, and most are athletes!
i am terrified to take a shower because the bathrooms are 80 degrees, smelly, the showers (which were once white) are turning a darker shade of brown... i showed a picture to my mother and she gagged.
I dont not know how the athletics are. i have work during all the games
The price goes up dramatically for absolutely no reason. Most of the professors are really nice but some refuse to teach and just assign reading and homework even on Saturdays and Sundays. And the housekeeping for the kitchen and bathrooms is terrible. I should not be terrified to take a shower. There is food and dirt all over the floors. The curtains in the showers were once white but are now turning brown. The floor is white tile but is turning brown. I will be transferring after this semester.
The class sizes are fantastic. My professors all enjoy teaching. There is only one professor I have any problem with and that is actually because of the lack of course work we have assigned.
I have not yet been to the campus directory where they give us help finding employment during and after college even but I'm confident that it has the capabilities to help me.
Campus life is very safe. The professors are all trained as Responsible Employees and we have a few who are even Confidential Employees. The campus safety provided us with a variety of ways we can report someone who is a victim of abuse in any way or form.
The rooms are very spacious and you can't hear what other people are doing in their rooms. The lobby area is nice and the kitchen is helpful. The only downsides are that there's communal bathrooms and that one of the dryers is broken.
I enjoy the closeness of the campus and the availability of my professors. Everyone is very approachable and I am able to have fun at college while pursuing my degree successfully.
i love it my program offers so much
it's a great place and I don't think I'd ever be in major danger
I like the ways the rooms are and now even if you don't live on campus you can be assigned a floor that you're able to participate in activities with
I haven't looked into it at all so I don't know
Review Avila University
I don't know much but what's available for the public is so cool! they have a private section just for athletes and the other section is for all students.
it's super welcoming and is already challenging me to do my absolute best.
This university is excellent. I'm majoring in Sports Communication. We have a large variety of classes, and our classes rarely have more than 15-20 students. This allows for the professors to get on a personal level with their students. It allows students to have more time with their professors, and receive one-on-one feedback. It's sort of like a family there. Students in the same major tend to follow each other from class to class so you get very familiar with your peers. The professors are passionate and knowledgeable about their subjects and they're extremely passionate about their students.