Avila University Reviews

I took one online class online my first semester and then all online my second semester because of COVID-19. Enjoyed all of my online classes but I learn better in person.
Avila University is a great school. I am personally in the RadSci program and I love it. Avila has some of the absolute best schooling around.
My learning experience was good. I had the opportunity to reach out and learn what I wanted to learn. The professors really take the time to make sure you understand your work.
Start Your Review of Avila University
I loved Avila for its small class rooms and family oriented community. I also loved the fact that I didn't feel like just a "number". I knew I really mattered.
I had some of my classes in person and others online, then due to the COVID-19 all of my classes moved to online. The professors work very closely with online students to make sure we are understanding the material as well as possible, and to give us all the same benefits as those who have in person class. The professors at Avila University stay in great contact with the students and work very well with us, even going as far as to have zoom/ phone calls with us if we do not understand something, having open office hours, and willing to extend deadlines if we hare having any trouble. Avila University's online learning is very comparable to in person class, and just as educational!
My experience at Avila University has been very beneficial to me as a person, an athlete and for my future. I grew so much during my time at Avila. The professors and staff are all extremely helpful and personable, and the environment at Avila really feels like a family. Everyone involved with Avila University is willing to go the extra mile for one another. Avila has helped me be prepared for my future after graduation and is so welcoming to those who are looking at Avila, currently go to Avila and are Alum of Avila.
Loved the overall experience I had at this school. I do feel as if there should be more education provided for things such as college costs and student loans but that also goes for all colleges. Bit I feel that Avila gave me the best experience I could ask for when it came to student-teacher relationships and overall campus life.
Avila has been great so far! Teachers actually care about you and your attendance, would not go anywhere else.
I love the diverse campus and how small classes are. The people around campus are down to earth and easy to communicate with. Campus is pretty small to be places in a timely manner. I love how things are financially worked out for us relating to books in our tuition.
The school is really great, with wonderful opportunities for the students. You are guaranteed a to enter the work force with an internship in the field of your degree. The class sizes are small and the teachers are there for you as a student.
Wonderful and small classes. Class sizes are about 10-25. Free tutoring services and a lot of school events with free food. Good sports team and theater.
I chose Avila because they offered my major and also would get to play the sport I was recruited into. They stressed academics before athletics but failed to follow through with that, seem to think they are a D1 college instead of NAIA. The coaching staff is very lacking, it's more like being back in club/high school instead of college, you can buy your way into playing time instead of hard work. Academic advising is also lacking, will be graduating with my degree and have received no guidance for the next step in either graduate studies or starting my career.
At Avila University, the education and the quality of people is unparalleled. With the small class sizes and the interpersonal relationship, there is a connection that cannot be replicated in larger colleges. Most graduates leave with a clear path and a wide variety of skills that will carry them into their future.
Avila is a good school all in all like the fact that it is a small college so you can get more help from your professor. I also know everybody here because its a small school
it has been a very great experience to be a part of Avila University, academically it has also been a very great experience
Avila University exposed me to many insights on personalities, diversity, religion, and uniqueness. What I enjoyed most about Avila was definitely the diversity. There are so many different kinds of people that attend there, and so many different ways to fit in. So many groups, clubs, organizations, programs, and splits of hobbies.
They are very inviting with smiles always on their face and a helpful hand to guide you into starting your new classes. The campus is lively/kind and all round willing to assist generously.
Start Your Review of Avila University
The classes are very small which allows more one on one time with professors. The over all university is well kept, with friendly staff and students.
I have yet to begin my college experience however, the application process was very simple. I was put in contact with a counselor who took time to reach out to me on many occasions to make sure I had everything I needed. When I got accepted to the college my counselor made an appointment with me and my parents to help cover any questions we had. Being the first child to go to college my parents had lots of questions. Everyone I have met has made me feel like I am already a student. I can't wait to start in the fall.
I am a transfer student. The Admission and Financial Aid Dept have been kind and patient. The Basketball Coach is down to earth and makes you feel that he is investing in your future. The students have been welcoming and the size of the campus is perfect.