Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando Reviews

there needs to be more help within the administration to help students. the school needs to offer more assistance with students who may not be able to afford payments to school
It could have been better thankfully it wasn't worse. We had a lot of good instructors retire thankfully i had them teach me tricks of the trade. Dont listen to those who say its a scam because its really not. I will be done in January and doing my testing in January as well hopefully my o&p will be done no later than mid February.
its been great so far just trying to finish
Start Your Review of Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando
The job placement after graduating is real good
Professors provides the most support.
This degree is life changing .
Everybody is really friendly and welcoming .
Don't have any problem teacher and directors always available for any question or problem.
The school has office to serve the student in a specific area.
Every course is a different and unique course. The teacher offer their knowledge to the student in every question that we have.
Student focus on their goals in complete every courses
My specific major is to learn how to performe repair in aircraft, this program allow you to pratice this techniques that help you to perfome this repairs also teache you the differences areas you can focus in the field.
The best experience with the students and teachers and see and touch every part you learning from.
I have all the tools I need to succeed thin this job field
its great so far
it generally ok nothing out the ordinary