High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando
- BNational Aviation Academy
- 2 Year
- Clearwater, FL
- 148 reviews
- A-Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
- 4 Year
- Daytona Beach, FL
- 1,278 reviews
- A-Florida Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- Melbourne, FL
- 946 reviews
- C+Valencia College
- 4 Year
- Orlando, FL
- 5,108 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando Reviews
Pretty good school, a bit expensive though. Look into other schools for a better price before coming here. I think it is worth it personally but the price tag is pretty high even with loans and watch out for the loans the school gives out themselves, they are a bit predatory.
Great school that offers tons of support. I highly recommend to anyone looking to obtain an AMT certificate and seeking licensure as an A&P mechanic.
I had a great experience since I was always willing to learn asking lots of questions to all instructors and taking advantage of the free review offered to all students on Fridays. Keep in mind no school is perfect is up to the student to make the best out of it.