High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Manassas
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Manassas
- C+Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Chesapeake
- 2 Year
- Chesapeake, VA
- 12 reviews
- NGInstitute of Technology Inc
- 2 Year
- Salem, OR
- 48 reviews
- B-Stevenson University
- 4 Year
- Stevenson, MD
- 1,135 reviews
- B-Randolph-Macon College
- 4 Year
- Ashland, VA
- 438 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Manassas Reviews
Again this school has had nothing but good things said about it. The cirriculum is filled with classes that go over every caqtegory that has to do with repairing and fabricating aircraft parts. this goes into engine specs, wiring, panel fabrication, composite work, welding,and many more.
My major Is only to get my A&P license as well as my AMTE license. I feel this school will allow me to excel and allow me to grasp my goals faster when it comes to a career path. From outside sources I've heard nothing but good things from the people who attended this school then took their skills to the real world. The workload consist of mostly hands on work but there is a classroom element that will allows me to be more prepared when I pursue a degree for this area of aircraft work.
At the Aviation Institute of Maintenance they give you all of the tools you need to succeed in your chosen career path. after Observing the facility it felt as if I was back at my Technical training school for the military. This is an environment i feel very comfortable in.