Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City Reviews

It not done online it is in person. But the in person work is great. You work on planes and learn in the class room too.
Everyone was nice. It was easy to enroll into the school. Also I got a tour of the school and it was hands on so I got to see work done on the planes. I wouldn't change a thing about this school.
I am still a Senior in High School. Haven't started yet, but I toured the facility and talked with several instructors. Seems like a great place to attend. They teach you everything you need to know in all phases of aircraft maintenance. Instructors seem very knowledgeable and willing to help you. Help you with with obtaining FAA certification. Job prospects are very pleasing and worldwide. Seems like this place is the perfect fit for me.
Start Your Review of Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City
Admissions will take the extra steps necessary to help you get to where you need to go! They are very good at getting you and everyone excited about starting school! Even the front desk is always nice and great to work with. Financial Aid department make every step possibly to get you the cheapest experience they can!
This school is amazing, I couldn't be more happy than I am now. They are so in all ways from getting a ride here and etc. I just love that they always have the time to help us whatever the condition is. The one thing I would like from here is a cafeteria.
Everything is gear toward the major
I have wanted to get into aviation since I enlisted in the Marines in 1980, I did not get that MOS, so I am very happy with learning it now
Very good quality school. Very interactive and very professional.