Aviation Institute - Kansas City is a for-profit college located in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 100 undergraduate students. The Aviation Institute - Kansas City acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Aircraft Maintenance. Graduating 67% of students, Aviation Institute - Kansas City alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $28,800.
4100 Raytown Road
Kansas City, MO 64129
- Branch of
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City
- BAviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology
- 2 Year
- Fort Pierce, FL
- 19 reviews
- B+Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
- 4 Year
- Prescott, AZ
- 874 reviews
- C+The Community College of Baltimore County
- 2 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- 1,193 reviews
- CUniversity of Maryland Eastern Shore
- 4 Year
- Princess Anne, MD
- 1,199 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Kansas City Reviews
This school is amazing, I couldn't be more happy than I am now. They are so in all ways from getting a ride here and etc. I just love that they always have the time to help us whatever the condition is. The one thing I would like from here is a cafeteria.
I have wanted to get into aviation since I enlisted in the Marines in 1980, I did not get that MOS, so I am very happy with learning it now
Very good quality school. Very interactive and very professional.