Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas Reviews

They have a board to socioeconomically discriminate against returning students expecting the students to still pay them regardless of whether or not they are allowed to complete the course. They also will ask/demand paperwork from your therapist if you need to take a mental health break.
academics is hard but the teacher makes sure that every one understands very well.
it is so lovely. Both the teachers and the students are friendly and you get to study hard.
Start Your Review of Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas
it is so lovely both the teachers and the students.
AIM is one of the best school's I ever been, all faculties are great the teachers are fun and I learn a lot in their classes.
AIM is one of the best schools, I ever been all the faculties are great teachers. I can wait to finish and get my FAA License and move up and get a better job for me and my family. Wen I get my license continue my education forward until I reach my Engineering Degree.
Really all we have is a library and break room, but it is only a technical school so maybe that's why.
I know graduates who have already found jobs through Career Services and current students as well. Its pretty great and efficient.
This school is definately a challenge to anyone who is interested in working on aircraft because the hands on training is what you make of it. If you complete every task with the innitiative and integrity to learn as much as possible it will be extremely beneficial towards your career as an A&P Mechanic and it is great learning material if you plan on getting a degree in aeronatical engineering or any major aviation related degrees because it covers every aspect of the aviation field.
I am studying to take my Airframe and Powerplant Test to be certified on aircraft and attending 4 months of Avionics training courses. Everything ive expierienced as a student so far was applicable to the aviation/Aerospace industry. From basics to complex system maintenance, the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Dallas, Texas has been a great expierience for me and all my instructors taught me to have some integrity and innitiative for any task i am challenged with and for that i show alot of grattitude towards these instructors and it creates a great student teacher relationship as well as a good team with great work ethics.
There are amazing resources at our school, such as the typical books and computer. We also have experienced teachers that are not only informative in a text book way, but also a hands on way. The teachers and staff are always there to assist you in anyway that they can, its super helpful and encouraging!