High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas
- C+Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Houston
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 19 reviews
- B+National Aviation Academy
- 2 Year
- Clearwater, FL
- 146 reviews
- B-Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Orlando
- 2 Year
- Casselberry, FL
- 17 reviews
- B-Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology - Los Angeles
- 2 Year
- Inglewood, CA
- 38 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas Reviews
I am studying to take my Airframe and Powerplant Test to be certified on aircraft and attending 4 months of Avionics training courses. Everything ive expierienced as a student so far was applicable to the aviation/Aerospace industry. From basics to complex system maintenance, the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Dallas, Texas has been a great expierience for me and all my instructors taught me to have some integrity and innitiative for any task i am challenged with and for that i show alot of grattitude towards these instructors and it creates a great student teacher relationship as well as a good team with great work ethics.
There are amazing resources at our school, such as the typical books and computer. We also have experienced teachers that are not only informative in a text book way, but also a hands on way. The teachers and staff are always there to assist you in anyway that they can, its super helpful and encouraging!
This school is definately a challenge to anyone who is interested in working on aircraft because the hands on training is what you make of it. If you complete every task with the innitiative and integrity to learn as much as possible it will be extremely beneficial towards your career as an A&P Mechanic and it is great learning material if you plan on getting a degree in aeronatical engineering or any major aviation related degrees because it covers every aspect of the aviation field.