Aviation Institute - Chesapeake is a for-profit college located in Chesapeake, Virginia in the Norfolk Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 142 undergraduate students. The Aviation Institute - Chesapeake acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Aircraft Maintenance. Graduating 79% of students, Aviation Institute - Chesapeake alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,100.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Chesapeake
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Chesapeake
- CBryant & Stratton College - Hampton
- 4 Year
- Hampton, VA
- 96 reviews
- B-Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology - Los Angeles
- 2 Year
- Inglewood, CA
- 39 reviews
- CAviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas
- 2 Year
- Irving, TX
- 13 reviews
- BMIAT College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Canton, MI
- 50 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Chesapeake Reviews
My overall experience was excellent. The entire staff was helpful which made the enrollment process as smooth as possible. They took me on a tour of the facility and answered any questions I had.
classes are small, teachers are very knowledgeable and passionate about making sure all students understand each topic before moving forward towards new topics
The cost to attend this school is expensive and often times we as students depend on the refunds from financial aid to assist with food, transportation, and school demands. Almost never do you get to receive and refunds cause of tuition, lab fees, housing, books, etc. Its really a struggle to just make it to class and survive. This is my reason for appling for this scholarship for assistance.