Aviation Institute - Atlanta is a for-profit college located in Georgia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 552 undergraduate students. The Aviation Institute - Atlanta acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Aircraft Maintenance and Welding. Graduating 86% of students, Aviation Institute - Atlanta alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $33,000.
2025 Satellite Pointe
Duluth, GA 30096
- Branch of
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Atlanta
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Atlanta
- CAviation Institute of Maintenance - Dallas
- 2 Year
- Irving, TX
- 13 reviews
- BAviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology
- 2 Year
- Fort Pierce, FL
- 19 reviews
- NGSan Joaquin Valley College - Fresno Trades Education Center
- 2 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 3 reviews
- BSouth Georgia Technical College
- 2 Year
- Americus, GA
- 45 reviews
Aviation Institute of Maintenance - Atlanta Reviews
The school has a very niche market and capitalizes on it financially. Other than the cost the class rooms are very small so everything is truly hands on. The staff is very friendly, but could work on lines of communication and whats expected.
From the moment I heard about what my school was about I loved it. It tapped into my childhood dreams of working with airplanes. All the teachers know what they're talking about and are passionate about their knowledge. You really get a good feel for the jobs you're going for from all the years of experience from everyone teaching there. I had a first block teacher that, in my opinion, was the best intro-teacher I could have possibly had there. I don't have any experience with aircrafts or engineering, but I went into this school thirsty to learn and my first teacher really built on that and gave me a great foundation to go on from.
This place is definitely different than the regular college scene. At AIM you are here to learn. It's intense but extremely interesting.